facebook

which house?

by: Newbie

Between DG, Alpha Phi, and Pi Phi which house should I join in the fall?

Posted By: Newbie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PNM   

I would say Kappa or even AXO/DDD before those three. DG/A Phi the girls are just in it for the name, so sisterhood is lacking and superficial (think high school girls wearing Abercrombie). Someone said it earlier on here, but DGs are mean to each other and A Phis are mean to everyone else. Pi Phi is kinda meh, distant third. Kappa is down to earth and cute and the fraternities like them (and to the lesser extent AXO/DDD). But if you're set on those three (which unfortunately a lot of girls tend to be) I would say DG, Pi Phi then A Phi.

By: PNM
#2  by: Hey   

Any of the houses on Russell are ideal but keep in mind that this year many aphi pledges dropped. I would say DG if you're trying to get top house

By: Hey
#3  by: yep   

^^^agreed

By: yep
#4  by: Russelz   

Definitely stick to the houses on Russel. Go DG and A Phi if you care about solely the name (but the name doesn't always come with the classiest rep...although I would go DG between the two because all A Phis do are cake on make up and wear their letters) and Pi Phi or Kappa if you're in it for the sisterhood. they all seem to have the fun sweet sporty girls rep around campus

By: Russelz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.