facebook

just my thoughts

by: sororitygirl

I high key get annoyed with this website bc all it ever seems do to is promote negativity. Regardless of which chapter you are apart of, each is a great organization and you should wear your letters with pride. Who tf cares what these wannabes on greekrank think? You do you. The same people who put others down on here obviously have WAY too much free time on their hands, and they should probs be working on bettering themselves if anything. Having gone thru recruitment last spring, my friends and I went ALL over - literally at least one of us ended up in one of the six sororitys. Each are great chapters, and have their own distinctive flavor. I get “ranks” and “tiers” are something people seem to care about, but what matters most at the end of the day is that YOU feel at home with your respective sorority. No chapter on here deserves the hate they get - sure, some have messed up more than others recently, but have y’all never heard of GROWTH??! Build each other up, girls. This isn’t a competition.

Posted By: sororitygirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Grateful   

THANK YOU FOR THIS POST

By: Grateful
#2  by: Hey   

You know you never have to look at this site if you hate it so much right

By: Hey
by: sororitygirlSep 17, 2018 11:21:50 PM

ah well... curiosity gets the best of me at times, I suppose. anyways, who shoved a stick up ur ass? nothing wrong with wanting to tackle some negativity

By: sororitygirl
by: But like...Sep 18, 2018 9:51:27 PM

You’re wasting your time commenting on this which makes you just as bad as everyone else. It only promotes activity.

By: But like...
#3  by: slay   

yes say it for the people in the back!!! Go into recruitment with an OPEN mind and don't take what you read on here too seriously. Marquette greek life is growing, but it's not as big as BIG 10 schools, so don't be too caught up on where you end up. Trust the system and be ready to meet amazing people in your life.

By: slay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.