facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Louisville - UL General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 6
#11  by: Dumb.   

This ranking thing is stupid. We all know in our minds who is at the top and who is at the bottom. Besides Zeta, these are all outstanding chapters that have been both at the top and the bottom over the years. You may think one is the best now, but come back in five years and they probably won't be. Stop self ranking your own sorority and bashing the others and get a life.

By: Dumb.
#12  by: haha   

I want them to put zta on here just to see how many people write about how much they don't like them. It seems that the only people that like zetas are zetas.

By: haha
#13  by: zeta?   

I go to UK but I know a few girls who are zetas here. From pictures they don't seem like a bad bunch, so why is Zeta so bad?

By: zeta?
#14  by: hm   

I'm sure the zetas didn't get bids from the 4 top sororities, excluding pi phi and aopi

By: hm
#15  by: whatever   

Which excludes them from being in any way "bad". The girls do fabulously in rush, strong enough so that they're contenders with other sororities.

By: whatever
#16  by: um   

Zeta has rushed a lot of girls this year because they appealed to the girls who have rejected greek life during their time in college. Once they participate in formal rush in the fall and are put up against the already existing sororities they may not be as great as recruiters as they think they are. Still, I wish them luck.

By: um
#17  by: to:whatever   

You are obviously a zeta. Zeta has never done formal recruitment so you can't say you do fabulously in rush because you've never done it. Any chapter could stand out on the sidewalk and recruit girls walking by, especially if it's women from your nationals whose job is to recruit girls. Make quota with quality girls during fall recruitment and then you can start bragging. Good luck :)

By: to:whatever
#18  by: So Sad   

If any of you guys posting on here are Greek then you obviously don't truly believe in what your letters represent. No greek organization should be bashed in any way, for any manner, because no matter what your letters are everyone is greek together.

By: So Sad
#19  by: ??   

which sorority is the best?

By: ??
#20  by: True   

Chi O
DZ
SK
KD
Pi Phi
AOPi

By: True

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.