facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Louisville - UL General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 6 of 6
#51  by: Please zeta...   

In order to be on top, people need to like you. It's funny how there are a ton of posts, obviously by zetas, that say that zeta is already better than everyone else. Stop being conceited and then maybe everyone will respect you.

By: Please zeta...
#52  by: 2 Please zeta...   

It obvious the tons of post are from KD's.

By: 2 Please zeta...
#53  by: I wonder   

I wonder why DZ, ChiO and SK are bashed and KD has high marks. WHO do you think is bashing the top 3???

By: I wonder
#54  by: Greek love   

I have quite a few girlfriends in sororities at UL and I must say I LOVE and adore all of them! Love to my Sigma Kappa & KD girls <3

By: Greek love
#55  by: Dove Love   

Sigma Kappa sends Dove Love and good luck on final to all of our Sororities.

By: Dove Love
#56  by: to fake sk   

Quit writing on our wall. Different letters but greek together.

By: to fake sk
#57  by: 2 shutup   

Speak for yourself. My chapter doesn't hate ZTA.

By: 2 shutup
#58  by: Panhellenic   

To any girls going through recruitment, please do not pay attention to what is posted on this silly site! Greek Life at UofL is very down to earth and from my experience each chapter is friendly with the other chapters (not the message you would get from this site) and each chapter has something unique to offer. Please be confident enough in yourself to judge which group of girls will be best for you without having to look at some lame website to guess what the opinions of others will be! Recruitment is a ton of fun and is pretty easy to navigate, please contact Panhellenic with any questions!

By: Panhellenic
#59  by: justuravgjoe   

well girls I rated you based off just my experience with you. I think the thing that keeps you down more than anything is how competitive you are, each of you definately have a different group of girls. You all are not completely hot or completely nice. Maybe put your heart in it a little more instead of your need to be on top.

By: justuravgjoe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.