facebook

zta

by: uoflsophy

I was wondering how hard it is to get into ZTA? Apparently looks would get one in but I'm not sure how true that is.

Posted By: uoflsophy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Person   

It's not hard since they're new. They have lots of girls who are pretty, and lots who aren't

By: Person
#2  by: tobi101   

they're newer on this campus but dominate nationally and at UofL. Only sorority that placed in both fryberger and step show. 2nd in sports. Theyre awesome and really sweet, really pretty girls but not stuck up. just be yourself!

By: tobi101
#3  by: zeta   

Any sorority could say they dominate nationally, so that's the dumbest thing I've heard all day. They started off a few years ago by convincing all the awesome GDIs that weren't greek that zeta would be different, and that's what made them great at first. However, all those girls are graduating and they are going to start fading. That's the basic cycle of any new sorority.

Also, they have the worst retention rate of all the sororities which is something to consider that makes you question if they have internal problems. Overall though they have some nice girls. It just sucks for them that they are the only ones that don't have a home on Greek row, which is a huge downfall.

By: zeta
by: Liza104Aug 21, 2014 11:56:53 AM

Okay to whoever the username Zeta is, is stupid. Actually every sorority can't say they dominate nationally. Zeta was the first new chapter in over 30 years to UofL's campus, so how you would know that that's the cycle of any new sorority is beyond me because you haven't even seen it happen. Zeta also isn't the only one that doesn't have a house on greek row. Only 3 sororities have houses on greek row. Also why would that be a huge downfall? Nobody is ever on greek row anyway. You should get your facts straight before you hate on a sorority and make yourself look stupid. Also they don't have the worst retention rate, I've also never heard of that either. My best friend is in zeta and just joined last year and still has never said anything bad about them. Like I said earlier, you sound stupid.

By: Liza104

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.