facebook

brutally honest fraternity rankings

by: Alumn

Fraternity rush is this week so if any incoming freshman who doesn't know a lick about geek life should read this before deciding which Fraternity to join. I graduated UofL last year so I am going to give you the consensus Fraternity ranking among the general UofL population because I've seen some BS post putting some lower/middle tier in top tier.
Top Tier: Sigma Chi, SAE, Pike, Phi Tau (no order)
Middle tier: Kappa Sig, Phi Deltt, Sig Ep, LXA (no order)
Bottom: Triangle, DU, etc

If anyone disagrees with this list you're in denial because you're Fraternity isn't as good as the others but don't lie to these ignorant freshman coming in thinking Kappa Sig or Phi Delt can actually compete with the top tier fraternities because there's a huge drop off after #4-#5

Posted By: Alumn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sa   

Sigma Phi Epsilon

Resolution 2

FINALLY RESOLVED

That the National Board of Directors will address and may take charter action on any chapter which refuses to implement a complete substance-free policy by August 1, 2020 and a substance-free transitional policy August 1, 2018.

By: sa
by: congratulations girls!Oct 21, 2017 10:09:47 AM

SPE has finally taken the bold step of officially declaring themselves to be a sorority. No more Alpha males. No 'toxic masculinity' for Sig Eps.

By: congratulations girls!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.