facebook

short breakdown of each

by: Describing each sorority

DDD: less social, kind, hardworking, eager
KD: smart, cliquey, snobby, known for being rude and bratty, usually fake pretty like name brand, full face etc
Phi Mu: fun, party a lot, nice, laid back, a lot of artistic girls, smiley, cute girls
SK: genuine, popular, well liked, fun, happy, respected because they are kind to all, beautiful
AChiO: party girls, a lot of wild girls, but usually funny and easy to talk to

Posted By: Describing each sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Lol   

I cut KD lmao

By: Lol
#12  by: Wowww   

Wow. This is the opposite of class. PNMs, I don’t care what stereotypes you’ve heard about houses, if anyone is petty enough to get online and bash another sorority...why would you want to be a part of their sorority??? Forget stereotypes and go with the house YOU feel the most comfortable in. And remember, any house that mentions the name of another house should be a red flag.

By: Wowww
#13  by: Yikes    

There is obviously some bitterness towards kd in this post, but I definitely think that there snobby/fake girls in any sorority that you look at bc some girls just never grow up.. I feel like there are lots of girls in each sorority who don’t align with the stereotypes, so make sure to not judge every girl by her letters as you come across them on campus!

By: Yikes
#14  by: Kindness   

I’m from a different house and I think this is awful. There are nice girls in every house, ESPECIALLY KD. As much as it pains me to admit, they always have a good recruitment. I’m proud of my house so much that I would never feel the need to bash another. Let’s build each other up instead of tearing down.

By: Kindness
#15  by: lol   

I cut KD lol they’re too snobby

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.