facebook

short breakdown of each

by: Describing each sorority

DDD: less social, kind, hardworking, eager
KD: smart, cliquey, snobby, known for being rude and bratty, usually fake pretty like name brand, full face etc
Phi Mu: fun, party a lot, nice, laid back, a lot of artistic girls, smiley, cute girls
SK: genuine, popular, well liked, fun, happy, respected because they are kind to all, beautiful
AChiO: party girls, a lot of wild girls, but usually funny and easy to talk to

Posted By: Describing each sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: yeah   

oh snap yeah I can confirm

By: yeah
#2  by: Bystander   

Whoever made that post for sure got cut from KD. You can fell the built up anger.

By: Bystander
#3  by: Ha   

Maybe they did get cut or maybe they didn’t but it’s quite obvious from just about every post on this site that the only people who like KD’s are KD’s. I’m going through rush this week and I will not be wasting my time trying to impress them

By: Ha
#4  by: Yes   

Same girl!!!

By: Yes
#5  by: Yeehaw    

This bashes KD....but honestly it’s SO TRUE. Accurate on all of them

By: Yeehaw
#6  by: Ruston gal!!   

Happy to start recruitment! I’ve heard all the same from talk from girls going in

By: Ruston gal!!
#7  by: Kay Dee   

Are you serious NO ONE cuts KD! If you get asked back and or a bid... you go KD at Tech. If someone is hating on KD it’s because they got CUT! Go KD!!!!

By: Kay Dee
by: Please stopSep 3, 2018 4:35:13 PM

The fact that you’re a KD, the self-proclaimed “best house on the lane,” and you’re on this website making a fool out of your chapter right before recruitment? Remember ladies, if you join a sorority for a title, you will be miserable and have to resort to this bogus website to defend your name like this girl!

By: Please stop
by: HmmSep 12, 2018 12:43:02 AM

This isn’t how most of us think.. sorry if this seems snobby and cliqueish. Most kds just want everyone to find the place where they feel at home and where they can thrive. Everyone should have pride in their sorority/group, but I don’t think we have to hate on others to feel good about our involvement! Go Greek and let’s all be nice people

By: Hmm
by: BethSep 24, 2018 9:34:01 AM

Haha this is funny because I cut KD first because y’all made me feel like I didn’t belong and would never belong.

By: Beth
by: gxOct 25, 2018 2:28:57 PM

coming from a gamma chi perspective I had plenty of girls that wanted to cut KD. For different reasons i'm sure, but nonetheless... point proven: NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO GO KD!!

By: gx
#8  by: Lol   

Of course that comment was written by a kd hahah

By: Lol
#9  by: Bump   

Tru

By: Bump
#10  by: Uh   

Actually I went through rush two years ago and I cut KD lol and there are several girls in my house that pref’d with y’all and chose us instead. So yeah, people do cut KD.

By: Uh
by: NoSep 4, 2019 9:35:42 AM

KD has a 100% return rate. If they say they cut us, chances are we cut them too so technically they aren’t cutting us because it’s really up to the sorority who gets in. Also the initial post was very obviously made by a sigma. Get to know the KDs before judging:)) some of the kindest, most inclusive girls. Look at temple tech, look at sga, gamma chis, homecoming court, LITERALLY any organization and you’ll find kappa deltas. Tell me again how that makes us cookie cutter fake girls?? There’s a select few BEAUTIFUL women that do care about how they look and what they wear but that’s who they are. Why put them down for that?? They aren’t all that KD is

By: No
by: Shut upSep 8, 2019 7:35:31 PM

You have a chant that literally says “we’re the KD girls with the latest styles the boys come runnin from miles and miles” but that’s not all that KD is? You can have several seats. There’s a reason your Greek rank page is full of negative reviews. All the awards and titles in the world can’t make up for the fact that 90% of KD girls are shallow and only care about being the best and their self image.

By: Shut up

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.