facebook

shout outs!

by: :)

Hey! I don't know how many LMU people even really look on here because it's pretty worthless and not at all a good representation of what it really means to be a part of Greek life, but I just wanted to get some lip sync shout outs off my chest and out to the Greek community! :)
1. Congrats, congrats, congrats to Delta Zeta for winning lip sync. You ladies absolutely killed it and you earned that win.
2. Pi Phi, you were cheering so hard in the stands at lip sync for everyone who performed and everyone who placed. That was awesome to see, and your positivity is contagious.
3. Alpha Chi Omega, that was an incredible first EVER performance at lip sync. You guys really came together for that one and I think I speak for all of greek life when I say we are so happy to have you as a new sisterhood on campus. Keep up the amazing work.
4. Alpha Phi, Tri Delta, Theta, and DG, you know I love you too!! You guys did great and looked beautiful and competed your hearts out. Theta's theme was so creative, Alpha Phi set the bar SO HIGH with that first performance, and Tri Delta and DG owned the stage.
So basically I just want to say that it's time to stop tearing each other down. We all rocked lip sync, and I'm proud of every last one of you.

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: amen   

amen

By: amen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.