facebook

sorority rank by sisterhood

by: Wonder

How would you rank the sororities by sisterhood?

Posted By: Wonder
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LMU   

DZ
DDD
Pi Phi
AXO
DG/Theta
APhi

I am not in every sorority, so I only really know mine. This is going based off what people say, what I see, and people I know.
The list is not perfect.

By: LMU
#2  by: dontevensorority   

Yeah I think the first reply is pretty much right...

Based on what I've heard, I would say:

DZ/DDD/PiPhi
DG
APhi/Theta
AXO (they're just so new)

By: dontevensorority
#3  by: no   

DZ
DDD
PI PHI
DG
APHI
AXO
THETA

yes, axo is new but everyone I know it theta hates it and says it's super cliquey

By: no
by: NO Dec 26, 2015 8:40:46 AM

DG IS FULL OF CLIQUENESS

By: NO
by: and Jan 23, 2016 7:33:42 PM

DG is full of rejects. Can't have a great sisterhood when the only thing you have in common is getting dropped by every sorority except Alpha Phi and DG.

By: and
#4  by: Or...   

The other thing we know is that when girls are jealous of a chapter's strength in recruitment, they soothe themselves by telling everyone "but they're sisterhood sucks..." and that may feel better temporarily. But there is a reason those houses are on top. Their sisterhood is amazing. Go with your gut. Doesn't mean the lower tiered houses don't have strong sisterhood. Just don't mistake sisterhood for the bonding your feel over bashing another sorority. Keep it classy...

By: Or...
#5  by: Seriously?   

Guys, this post is ridiculous. How the heck can you rank another sorority's sisterhood if you AREN'T IN IT. I am in one of the sororities that is ranked toward the bottom, and I absolutely love my sisterhood. Greek life is what you make of it. You will get out what you put in. Stop belittling other sororities when you have absolutely no idea what it's like to be a member within its chapter. If you are considering going through recruitment, PLEASE just go with your gut and where you feel most comfortable! Sisterhood will come if you want it to.

By: Seriously?
by: ^Jan 23, 2016 7:34:01 PM

THANK YOU!!!

By: ^
#6  by: But seriously   

I personally know about the sisterhood in AXO and theyre honestly the best girls I have ever met. Never felt so confident in going out with my girls.

By: But seriously

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.