facebook

sorority recruitment

by: Nervous

So next week is sorority recruitment and I would be lying if i said I wasn't extremely nervous. What do girls normally wear throughout the process and how do the sororities decide who they take? Does it matter how many people you know in the house or is possible to know no one and still get into a house? Is there anything I can do to boost my chances of getting a house??

Posted By: Nervous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lions   

Hopefully this helps you: I can promise you that the girls on the other end are just as nervous as you are. We want to make a good impression just as much as you do! I only knew maybe one girl in the house in the house I accepted a bid from (and it is considered a "top house"), and no one from the other house that I prefed.

My best piece of advice is to be as outgoing as possible. Act interested (even if you aren't) and ask a lot of questions. Be yourself (you don't want to end up somewhere that isn't a good fit for you) and just have fun with it. You are going to be so nervous right before your first event, but I promise you will relax as the night goes on. GOOD LUCK!

By: Lions

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.