facebook

Describing the sororities

by: sha653

Hi, I wanted to join a sorority. I know LMU isn't really a crazy greek life school but I want to know if my first impressions of each one is accurate. I am judging from word of mouth and their instagram
Aphi - classy and girly, kind of like influencer vibes (I'm not sure if i would fit in though because I have heard of their past)
axo - your classic sorority girl, fresh and stuff, their vibes are similar to that of what i've seen at other schools like chapman
theta - chill and fun, they seem to be close to one another too
dg - They seem really chill and laidback, their instagram just seems more personal than other sororities
dz - They seem to be the most diverse sorority or so i've observed from there instagram, like theta they seem close
pi phi - like axo, they seem to be classic sorority girls, they seem classy too

Not that the other sororities aren't classy or anything they just seem like silk dresses, pearl necklaces, and a nice dinner type of classy. Also, all the sorority girls I have interacted with seem nice in general. Someone told me to not listen to any guys' opinions of sororities. Sooo yeah I only trust the gals for this

Posted By: sha653
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

not at all and thats why it's important to go form your own opinions during recruitment

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.