facebook

smart reputation

by: Academics

Which sororities are known for being the most academic? I am a rising sophomore Mechanical Engineer. My workload is difficult, and I know Greek life is time consuming, so I want to be in an environment where school is prioritized.

Posted By: Academics
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Howdy   

AGD always has highest average GPA. Kappa is usually second out of the six sororities, but AGD probably places a stronger emphasis on grades. Probably biggest difference btwn DG and KKG is that Kappa always has a much higher average GPA than DG.

By: Howdy
#2  by: You   

You can actually look online just google it they post everyone’s GPA every semester

By: You
#3  by: night 2   

Which sororities create 'bonding' moments with new members during 'education' ? Are there sororities that limit your social life until you become a full member?

By: night 2
by: lolSep 1, 2018 12:29:08 AM

hi, dan

By: lol
#4  by: Enginerd   

as an engineer from a sorority who has pretty average grades and knowing other engineers in sororities who’s grades are lower- in the end honestly it doesn’t matter. Everyone is understanding that you have a tough workload, if you make that a priority then your sorority won’t care if you can’t go out constantly and honestly they all want to have a high sorority GPA so they won’t be mad about it

By: Enginerd

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.