facebook

just wondering

by: Jw

What's the deal with a phi and pi phi? Who is better and what are they like? I hear a lot about kappa and dg but I'm not really interested in them based on who they're dirty rushing

Posted By: Jw
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hm   

I wouldn't base your decisions on who dg or kappa are dirty rushing. Those girls who are being "dirty rushed" probably don't even know where they are going. Think about the people you have met who are already in each sorority and wait until rush. I think you'll be able to make your decision best during rush and just think about yourself

By: Hm
#2  by: my opinion   

a phi is a lot girlier and pretty much what you'd think when you imagine a typical sorority. pi phi is more down to earth and relaxed, they're also more diverse in the kind of people they take and who they party with. a phi pretty much only parties with phi psi and pi phi parties with everyone I think but mostly du. personally I like pi phi better but it's really subjective depending on the type of girls you want to hang around with. I used to date a girl in a phi so maybe I'm biased lol

By: my opinion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.