facebook

2016 rush!?

by: Frosh

I'm a freshman girl and me and my friends don't know which is better, DG or Kappa? And then what about aphi? We know some DGs and Aphis but no kappas. Help please

Posted By: Frosh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Child of God   

1. Kappa 2. Who cares
You are welcome

By: Child of God
by: lolMar 21, 2016 9:17:28 PM

ok kappa

By: lol
#2  by: hi   

DG and Kappa are overrated. if you want to be stuck with a group of fake girls who don't even like each other that's the place for you

By: hi
#3  by: Honestly    

Kappa and DG are the same. Aphi is below them both. Kappa is just very narrow with their dirty rush because they're more stuck up. Really pay attention between the dynamics of the girls in each sorority during rush, see what you like and don't like and how you get along with the girls, that's all that matters

By: Honestly
by: pbp Jul 12, 2016 10:53:05 AM

aphi and dg dirty rush like there's no tomorrow.

By: pbp
#4  by: FLORAGG   

1. DG. 2. Transfer.

By: FLORAGG
by: haJul 30, 2016 10:37:11 AM

ok DG!!

By: ha
#5  by: been there   

from someone who's been a part of the rush process before, my best advice would be to go into it with an open mind, don't believe anything you hear (or read on this website that is just full of spiteful people going back and forth between trying to make their organization look better and others look worse), and do what's best for you. the process works really well and pretty much everyone ends up where they're meant to be. hopefully it works out this way for you and your friends!

By: been there

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.