Phi Kappa Psi - ΦΚΨ Fraternity Ratings at LC

Phi Kappa Psi - ΦΚΨ Fraternity at Lafayette College - LC 67 3.64
  • Total Ratings: 67
  • Overall Average:72.8%

Information

Ratings

  • Reputation:Social
  • Friendliness:73%
  • Popularity:69%
  • Classiness:73.2%
  • Involvement:80.8%
  • Social Life:70.8%
  • Brotherhood:68.2%
  • 67 Ratings
NEW!  Be notified when someone leaves a new rating! Alert Me
Page 3 of 7
Phi Kappa Psi - ΦΚΨ Fraternity at Lafayette College - LC 5.0 They’ve rushed the better pledge classes the last two years compared to DKE, which lets be honest they’re the only two relevant frats on this campus. Girls prefer phi psi, they’re more fun, nicer, and they’re some really hot guys in Phi Psi too. Fiji isn’t on campus but even if they were they have no respect for women so they’re not on the same playing field. Rumors go around about some guys in phi psi but every fraternity has bad eggs, and you shouldn’t believe everything you hear
5.0
TOP TIER
By: GinPosted:

They’ve rushed the better pledge classes the last two years compared to DKE, which lets be honest they’re the only two relevant frats on this campus. Girls prefer phi psi, they’re more fun, nicer, and they’re some really hot guys in Phi Psi too. Fiji isn’t on campus but even if they were they have no respect for women so they’re not on the same playing field. Rumors go around about some guys in phi psi but every fraternity has bad eggs, and you shouldn’t believe everything you hear

Associates with:
Delta Gamma Sorority

  • Reputation:  Social
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Brotherhood:
Phi Kappa Psi - ΦΚΨ Fraternity at Lafayette College - LC 1.4 Lol they're below DTD. Probably fair actually
1.4
BOTTOM TIER
By: KKGPosted:

Lol they're below DTD. Probably fair actually

  • Reputation:  Athletic
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Brotherhood:
Respond Report
Phi Kappa Psi - ΦΚΨ Fraternity at Lafayette College - LC 1.4 Known for doing really shady stuff in regards to rush. A lot of false promises, and known for talking bad about other fraternities during rush. They paint it like they are top tier, but they are still chasing Dke and Fiji in terms of popularity, reputation and closeness amongst the brothers. Half the house doesn't know the other half, and they leave the lights on at parties. Avoid at all costs.
1.4
MIDDLE TIER
By: XPosted:

Known for doing really shady stuff in regards to rush. A lot of false promises, and known for talking bad about other fraternities during rush. They paint it like they are top tier, but they are still chasing Dke and Fiji in terms of popularity, reputation and closeness amongst the brothers. Half the house doesn't know the other half, and they leave the lights on at parties. Avoid at all costs.

Associates with:
Alpha Phi Sorority

  • Reputation:  Smart
  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Brotherhood:
Respond Report
Phi Kappa Psi - ΦΚΨ Fraternity at Lafayette College - LC 5.0 current juniors and sophomore pcs are awesome, especially this years pc they've definitely risen over the past few years
5.0
TOP TIER
By: NassPosted:

current juniors and sophomore pcs are awesome, especially this years pc they've definitely risen over the past few years

Associates with:
Alpha Phi Sorority

  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Brotherhood:
Respond Report
Phi Kappa Psi - ΦΚΨ Fraternity at Lafayette College - LC 4.8 new pc says it all
4.8
TOP TIER
By: ;)Posted:

new pc says it all

  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Brotherhood:
Respond Report
↓ Posts Continued Below ↓

NEW ON GREEKRANK

Phi Kappa Psi - ΦΚΨ Fraternity at Lafayette College - LC 1.8 These guys are seen as try hards. Other fraternities have bonded over the mutual dislike for phi si. They will do what ever it takes to steal kids from other fraternaties like blatantly lie to rushes, bash other fraternities, and give out early bids which don't actually mean anything. They're brotherhood is shakey at best, I've spoken to a number of brothers of phi si who told me they regretted joining. They said their perspective of the frat was much different during rush than after joining
1.8
BOTTOM TIER
By: Insider viewPosted:

These guys are seen as try hards. Other fraternities have bonded over the mutual dislike for phi si. They will do what ever it takes to steal kids from other fraternaties like blatantly lie to rushes, bash other fraternities, and give out early bids which don't actually mean anything. They're brotherhood is shakey at best, I've spoken to a number of brothers of phi si who told me they regretted joining. They said their perspective of the frat was much different during rush than after joining

  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Brotherhood:
Respond Report
Phi Kappa Psi - ΦΚΨ Fraternity at Lafayette College - LC 4.2 Why not give these guys a chance.Seem to bond well with the other frats on campus.
4.2
MIDDLE TIER
By: The CaribbeanPosted:

Why not give these guys a chance.Seem to bond well with the other frats on campus.

Associates with:
Delta Upsilon Fraternity
Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority

  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Brotherhood:
Respond Report
Phi Kappa Psi - ΦΚΨ Fraternity at Lafayette College - LC 3.4 When I was cut from DKE and realized that there were more than two genders, I found an immediate home in the Phi Kappa Psi fraternity house.
3.4
BOTTOM TIER
By: OrlandoPosted:

When I was cut from DKE and realized that there were more than two genders, I found an immediate home in the Phi Kappa Psi fraternity house.

  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Brotherhood:
Respond Report
Phi Kappa Psi - ΦΚΨ Fraternity at Lafayette College - LC 4.0 As a member of the LGBTQ community, I feel extremely welcome here, something I wish more fraternities could have. Great atmosphere!
4.0
MIDDLE TIER
By: When they go low, we go high Posted:

As a member of the LGBTQ community, I feel extremely welcome here, something I wish more fraternities could have. Great atmosphere!

  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Brotherhood:
Respond Report
Phi Kappa Psi - ΦΚΨ Fraternity at Lafayette College - LC 3.0 Here is the honest truth for all you out there wondering. Phi Psi is 20% actual fraternity material and the other 80% would be GDI's anywhere else at any other school with a real Greek system. How do you end up in Phi Psi? You either get cut from DKE, wear preppy clothes or in most cases, you usually do both. If you want to be in a frat where there is a group called the "uninvolved Phi Phi's", this is the frat for you.
3.0
BOTTOM TIER
By: Honest FemalePosted:

Here is the honest truth for all you out there wondering. Phi Psi is 20% actual fraternity material and the other 80% would be GDI's anywhere else at any other school with a real Greek system. How do you end up in Phi Psi? You either get cut from DKE, wear preppy clothes or in most cases, you usually do both. If you want to be in a frat where there is a group called the "uninvolved Phi Phi's", this is the frat for you.

  • Friendliness:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Brotherhood:
Respond Report

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.