facebook

npc greek life bias

by:    

Since my last post was conveniently deleted that only proves my point. If you want to be in a “popular” or “good” org at Rowan, you have the join the ones with minimal diversity. I bet no one can tell me why theta or ASA are considered bottom tier as they have the most diversity. Tell me why bc im not convinced. I’ll wait 🐸☕️

Posted By: SJW
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

shut up please. Rowan isn't diverse when it comes to greek life. I hate this stupid debate. It don't matter what race you are. If you're hot then you'll get into a sorority with other hot girls????

By: lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: SJW   

still didn't answer my question. other than looks why are bottom tier sororitys at the bottom bc i dont see any other reason

By: SJW
by: not true   

some rowan orgs are pretty diverse. But its the ones you probably dont care about.

By: not true
#2by:    

SDT and AST are decently diverse and they’re top/mid tier! Diverse, hot girls >>> Theta and ASA has diversity but the girls are weird and not pretty like Aephi, SDT, Dphie, and AST

By: Well
by: Maybe   

Ehh I feel like SDT is lacking now than with their previous pledge classes. I actually think AEPhi has more diversity now than SDT which is saying something

By: Maybe

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.