facebook

aepi

by: ctfu

why is "aepi" (i use that name loosely because they do not exist as a chapter) still trying and doing a "rush week" right now a week before the real one? guess fallon never put the nail in that coffin cuz they still out here pretending to be a fraternity.

Posted By: ctfu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ali "The Hoosh" Hooshman   

Damn, I just found out they're on-campus now and tripled in size this year. I'm skeptical of their long-term success but they seem to be doing well for a formerly non-existent group. Gotta give them props for holding out for so long. I wonder if they'll actually get a chapter house and throw, guess we'll have to wait and see. I saw a couple of them tabling and they seemed nice, but a little quirky. I only walked over because they were playing music and next to aephi <3<3 I wonder if them getting on has sparked the seemly endless wave of start-up frats like kappa sig and Alpha chi. We have way too many frats as it is, im surprised greek life is letting these newbies on.

By: Ali "The Hoosh" Hooshman
by: NoFeb 28, 2017 3:11:34 PM

They're still losers

By: No
#2  by: yeah ok   

^^ how long did it take for that aepi (geed) to write that?

By: yeah ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.