facebook

aephi or sdt

by: 2020

i just got accepted but have lots of friends at rowan already. i am very interested in greek life and wanted some opinions. I hear aephi is 100% top, but i also know people in SDT who are pretty. what's the difference between them? like which one is better and why

Posted By: 2020
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wow   

Lol its sad that you're concerned on joining a sisterhood based if they're pretty or not lmao like are you even that pretty?

By: Wow
#2  by: Um   

"Prettiness" should not be your concern. Be more concerned about sisterhood which is the main reason for joining a sorority especially for a transfer with probably not a lot of friends at Rowan. SDT is pretty average they have some good girls but most of the just graduated and are a pretty weird mix of people not everyone knows their own sisters so they have pretty poor sister good but maybe it's because they are new. AEphi all the girls know eachother so have a strong sisterhood and is a much more established sorority. AEphi is you southern school feel sorority while SDT could accurately be described as GDIs with letters it's all about what your going for. If your all about being in a sorority AEPHI. if your just in it to wear letters acrossed your chest SDT. There are many other sororities also you can meet when going through recruitment that may help you make up your mind when you get to meet the whole sorority and see what each is about

By: Um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.