facebook

how to rush?

by: HELP

honestly really nervous for rush after reading everything because I'm so torn between so many and very nervous! i know i need to go into it with an open mind, but how does rush even work? with the whole
'suiciding" in the other discussion or bidding more than one sorority?? ah help! i don't wanna go into it so clueless!

Posted By: HELP
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: i got you guh   

So.. dont suicide since you dont really have a number one go into rush meet everyone and narrow it down to your top 3. Girls here are nice and you will get bid on by somebody just make sure you like the girls who bid on you because youll be with them for the next few years.

But how it works is youll go to chapter values and dress up in your best dress see what every sorority has to say about what theyre about you get flyers about their events and you go to their events every day for 2 weeks see who you like talk to girls and get bids.
Youll be fine.

By: i got you guh
#2  by: ant's got you   

I mean im no girl but if i was you i wouldnt suicide.. the way fraternities do it is if you rush more fraternities you have the potential to get more bids and pick your favorite. I mean idk what that girl on the other post was saying about a sorority ranking you higher an you have to take their bid.. i doubt thats how it works. My advice is dont suicide.

By: ant's got you
#3  by: .   

dont suicide unless you know theres only one chapter that you want. but it sounds like you aren't there yet. go through recruitment with an open mind. you can only receive a bid from one chapter so make sure you are asking them a lot of questions so that you are getting to know them as much as they are getting to know you.

do some research: go on kennesaws panhellenic website, check out each chapters facebook/twitter/instagram/pinterest/tumblr whatever and really see what each chapter is about

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.