Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah right   

Lmao tried to slip xo in and act like we wouldn’t sit downnn

By: Yeah right
by: YolSep 28, 2023 1:28:08 PM

Who is “we”?

By: Yol
by: OkOct 5, 2023 6:08:59 PM

Ok I’ll play. What about this is wrong? The sororities that are known for being ultra concerned with looks over personality and haze are grouped together. The sororities that don’t social as much and are less concerned with appearance are grouped. Everyone in the middle is grouped. If you look at the pics of the pledge classes the groups all have similar girls. So who is this “we” that feels that one sorority grouped with them is far off the mark?

By: Ok
by: Chill xoOct 6, 2023 6:18:09 AM

By we she means literally the entire greek community u r crazy

By: Chill xo
#2  by: OMG   

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? I can picture some of you in job interviews- “My sorority was self ranked #6 out of 11 at my college. “ must be all the new pledges trying to make themselves feel elevated in some way. I’m embarrassed that some of my sorority sisters are probably on here commenting. Please stop because you’re making us look desperate. There is no numbered ranking of houses here. There are groups that are similar to each other and you should just be happy that you are in a house with similar people. When I heard this was going on here I was hoping it was not true but it’s clearly worse.

By: OMG

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.