facebook

do people not get houses???

by: lost and lonely

Are there girls who do not get chosen for houses? Or does almost everyone get into a house? There are so many girls rushing. I am afraid I'm going to be the one on quad Friday without a bid.

Everything seems to be going well, but I wonder if they are all faking it

Posted By: lost and lonely
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dont worry   

First of all, dont worry. If it is meant to be it will. Be yourself and dont show that you are scared.
If you get really super cut you will get the feeling. Did you get a number of invites back from round 2? Or just one or two?
Just go with it, and think positive.

I know there are alot of pledges this year, but a few do drop out during the week.
I dont know if anyone will not get a bid, but sometimes its not your #1
Also, if you still hAve them, chi o takes almost anyone so keep them In mind.
Good luck

By: dont worry
#2  by: URA   

LOSER! If you don't think you'll get into a house you won't. If you are a loser eff e eryone will know. If your not, you wouldn't have written this post.
Maybe you should drop now if you haven't already.
Let those who deserve it have a spot

By: URA
#3  by: deff.    

Wellllllllll, I know someone who got dropped by a lot of houses round 2. She had only 2 houses to go to.. so yeah. But she ended up in a house she loves! So don't worry! It is possible but you just have to be positive.

By: deff.
#4  by: yes   

yes it does happen. My friend rushed. Recruitment was going great and one morning she gets a call saying "You have no houses on your schedule for today. I'm sorry." like that it was over

By: yes
#5  by: yes   

and yes tons of it is fake. mostly in round 1. the girls who actually like you youll start to see round 2 and onward.

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.