facebook

info seeking.

by: wannahouse

I am rushing for sorority this week. I think ZTA is my favorite so far, but I was wondering if they haze. They seem so nice and SAY they don't, but so did AXO. Hoe do I know who I'd telling the truth.
It's like laundry.... every house except DZ said laundry was free. BUT AXiD said theirs was THE ONLY that offered free laundry, and if anyone else told them it was free they were lying.... woo top believe, and why do they say theses things

I heard SK does not haze. It's this true?
What about chi o. They seem like they shouldn't because they can't afford to lose a pledge , but I don't know. I'd it wrong to keep them around as a safety net? -

Posted By: wannahouse
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

ZTA and SK actually don't haze I know girls really well in both and there older girls were always so nice to them. Most of the houses is reduced laudary not free but really don't pick a house based on if you have to spend 5 dollars a month on laundry.

By: Guest
#2  by: wannahouse   

I didnt mean I would base my choice on laundry. I threw that in as a point that people misrepresent the situation. Reduced laundry/free laundry. We dont believe in hazing/ oh ya dont believe anything they tell you at rush. That is almost the analogy. I dont know who to believe there.

Thank you for the info on SK and ZTA. They both approached that they had a nohazing policy, but did not know if it should be believed.

By: wannahouse
#3  by: deff.    

I had ChiO as my safety as well. TBH, I loved them but because of their reputation I didn't really want to be in it. I know I am such a bad person but yeah.. haha.

By: deff.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.