facebook

rushweek

by: Confuzzled

So i need help figuring this all out. I know hazing is illegal both in RI and at URI but it happens. Can someone please help me with what ADPi and SDT are like??? And also DZ.

Posted By: Confuzzled
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Confuzzled   

Ok actually really just SDT and ADPi. Like whats the hazing like?

By: Confuzzled
#2  by: confused as well   

I heard adpi is big hazing.
Sdt and dz too, but that is moors slave treatment, but we all gotta pay our dues for greatness right???

By: confused as well
by: roflSep 23, 2013 8:46:55 AM

SDT and DZ are not even close to being on the same level with ADPi.
With SDT and DZ you're tired, wont sleep a wink all hell week, but you will survive.
ADPi you will hate your life, hate yourself, question your exsistence, and only the strong will survive.

Good Luck!

By: rofl
#3  by: Guest   

They will make you drive on any given night till god knows when no matter if you have a test the next morning or not. I know SDT made my friend buy the older girls things like the older girls would make lists and they would have to buy everything on it. If you don't want to be hazed I would stay away. There is a big divide between the pledge classes for that reason.

By: Guest
#4  by: Confuzzled   

Are there any houses that really do not haze? Or do they all just say they that?

By: Confuzzled
#5  by: girl   

ZTA, AXD, SIGMA KAPPA don't haze

By: girl
#6  by: AXO   

someone told me that AXO doesn't haze anymore since they lost their house and pledges last year. Is that true?

By: AXO
by: noooSep 23, 2013 5:53:01 PM

nope they still haze. they got in trouble last year for hazing even after they lost their house for hazing the previous year

By: nooo
#7  by: shut up    

stfu and stop listening and questioning what you hear. join a house and stop worrying about it. if you cant survive you dont belong. the people before you did it and thats just how its gonna go

By: shut up
#8  by: Rush pro   

If you really want to know if you are going to be hazed, ask sisters to tell you about their new member programs. You will be able to tell by their answers. If they can't answer the question, change the subject, or just plain tell you that you are expected to be a slave then you should probably stay away. Avoidance of a question is key when someone doesn't want to tell you the right answer.

Be aware of answers: it was the best time of my life, you will love it! It's sugar coating.

By: Rush pro
#9  by: yes yes yes   

AXO lost their house for hazing. That is common knowledge. The only people who will say otherwise are in AXO because they are lying to make themselves look better. Stay faaar away.

By: yes yes yes
#10  by: obviously   

Ok, who cares about the REASON AXO lost their house.either way they admit their sisterhood sucks. If you look at their story....
They gave it up voluntarily because not enough girls wanted to live there and there was no reason to keep it.

Their story is WE DIDNT WANT TO LIVE TOGETHER!!! What kind of sisterhood is that?!?!?! If they are taking in New members every semester, they shouldn't have a problem finding girls to live in the house. EVERY OTHER HOUSE DOES IT!!!

So whether hazing or by choice, they admit they don't want to be in the same house together so why would you want to be with them????

By: obviously

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.