facebook

rush week!!!!!

by: clueless

so its rush week. I'm trying to figure out which house.

So far I really liked
SDT they seemed SO nice :) really diverse .I loved the girls too :)
ZTA loved the house the fireplace is to DIE for. Girls seemed ok.
AXiD beautiful house. not really sure about the girls, but they seem nice enough.
SK im not really sure about them either.I didnt not like them, but if felt forced.
DZ I loved the girls, and they seemed really close. But they seemed the most superficial of them all. Which is not a bad thing. But I want to know if their is any substance at all.
Al Phi has a beautiful house.like drop dead beautiful. But not sure about the girls. I noticed almost an aloof friendliness, are they real people? Nice, but it seemed like the smiles came more from practice than friendship. I'm not trying to put anyone down because they were NOT mean, just a feeling I got.
AXO I got the same feeling. the girl told me they rented their house because everyone wanted to live offcampus. what kind of sisterhood doesn't want to live in a house together?
Or did they REALLY lose it as the rumors say.
Phi sig and ADPi, I really didn't get any feeling at all from them :(
Chi O I felt bittersweet about this house :( I LOVED these girls :) they seemed the nicest sweetest girls I met.but I totally hated their house. If it was a nicer house I think these girls would get all the rushes.DO you have to live in the house if you are a member of chi o?
Ok party time :)

Posted By: clueless
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: clueless   

I didn't mean for it to seem like I was judging based solely on houses lol. It's just so hard the first day. All I know about each house is the feeling I got from one or two girls I met, and the layout of the house/ decorating of the girls rooms I was shown. That's why I put down those impressions. I'm not superficial, but with everyone putting fourth their best foot, how do you know what they are really like?
I do hope to get done deeper impressions today.
As for chi o, that's why I asked if you have to live in the house. I LOVE them, but I CANNOT live there. I think I would rather stay at the dorms. I would join if I didn't have to stay there. Sorry if that is mean, but would be a deciding factor.

By: clueless
#2  by: yah   

AXO used to live in the Phi sig house but they got kicked out for hazing.

By: yah
by: jsSep 23, 2013 8:24:04 AM

rumor...... they didn't have enough girls that wanted to live in the house

By: js
by: GuestSep 23, 2013 8:15:48 PM

No they got kicked off for hazing

By: Guest
by: Frat DamonSep 24, 2013 1:12:42 AM

Yea they got kicked out of their house for hazing. anyone who is a junior or older can tell you that. You can ask steve simos

By: Frat Damon
#3  by: really?!?!   

You are choosing an organization that you are going to affiliate with for the rest of your life, and sisters that you will/could be lifelong friends with. The physical structure of a house should have almost no bearing on whether you join or not. Any fraternity or sorority could lose a house for a variety of reasons at any given time. I am a sorority alum, and I would have lived in a tent for my girls if I needed to. Let go of the materialistic stuff and pay attention to the stuff that matters--people who you get along with, who treat you well, and value the same things you do. The rest will take care of itself.

By: really?!?!
#4  by: dm   

AXO definitely lost their house because of hazing. you can even look up their housing corp on fb to find the posts about them losing their house.

By: dm
#5  by: clueless   

So I am really solid on dz or sdt.
Been busy with school and rush. We shall see how it goes

#6  by: clueless   

So I ended up getting into sdt. And I thought it was going to be great! But it's only a few weeks in And I HATE it.it's really cliqey here, and I don't get to see my friends from before I rushed.does it get better?

If I dro p out I have to Wait a year before rushing again right?
Regretfully

by: diamondsOct 11, 2013 8:27:12 PM

Aw I'm sorry.. well no it should be good by now... like you getting along with your pledge sisters... just give it a couple more weeks, and if you really hate it just wait till a year to rush. I really think it would be helpful since being on campus and hearing stories, you'll get a sense of which sorority you would want to rush next year!

By: diamonds
by: HiOct 11, 2013 9:56:09 PM

Why do you hate it? They all seem cool

By: Hi
#7  by: Ugh   

Yes, once you f

By: Ugh
#8  by: Ugh   

Once you formally accept a bid, if you drop you have to wait a full year.

By: Ugh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.