facebook

zta zeta

by: PNM

Any thoughts on ZTA I really liked them during freak day and meet the sororities but I just want to make sure there ok girls that i would mesh with

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rhodyalum1   

You need to meet them and make up your own mind. Don't worry so much about what other people think. You are making friends here--would you care if someone thought your best friend from hs wasn't "cool"? No, they are your friend and you hopefully wouldn't care what people think. Meet everyone and make up your own mind.

By: Rhodyalum1
#2  by: Greekkk   

They are gr

By: Greekkk
#3  by: 1st choice   

I think zta was really nice to. Everyone I have talked to has seemed SO sweet and down to earth. I was wondering if you thought so to???? Their house is all gorgeous too (not that im materialistic) and they seem so into their philanthropy. I hope they choose me because unless something horrible happens, im choosing them #1!

By: 1st choice
#4  by: deff.    

they are definitely the sorority who cares most about their philanthropy, they are all sweet and down to earth. I am not in it, but I know a couple girls who are. They are really fun, and great sisterhood.

By: deff.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.