facebook

sigep

by: pledge

Whats the details on sig ep? I want to rush but not into the extreme hazing, also what are the brothers like in sig ep?

Posted By: pledge
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .....   

They also delete all the bad comments on their greekrank to make themselves look better

By: .....
#2  by: wel   

they're chill, nice, throwdown a lot. they aren't toolbags like other frats on campus.

By: wel
#3  by: ...   

Hazing is not bad compared to the other frats. I have a lot of friends in sigep. The guys are very laidback, nice and aren't complete douches. They are not like your typical frat though, which is a good thing since brotherhood is pretty important. Hazing wise, I know my friend had to be sober for awhile, don't remember how long. And he had to drive his brothers around too.

By: ...
#4  by: fratguywhosereal   

I'm not a brother of sig ep, but I can tell you from personal exposure that I have nothing bad to say about them. They are polite, respectful, cool, and down to throw down, and have shown themselves to be total gentlemen worthy of the respect of other greek organizations. They are proud, and they are tight knit, and they have their priorities in order, and I would even consider them an ally if I had to pick another fraternity to be so. In synopsis, sig ep is what we in the business would call "fratty" but not notoriously so. They are a great organization, and I consider them personally to be one of the most respectable on campus

By: fratguywhosereal

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.