facebook

rushing as a sophomore transfer (sorority)

by: hi

Hi I am going to be a sophomore at URI this fall. I went to WVU my freshmen year, took a gap year, and will be returning as a college student as a sophomore at URI. What are the chances of me getting into alpha phi, axo or adpi? I'd say I'm decent looking, good average style ( I like shopping at uof, tobi.com, nastygal.com, nordstrom.. etc to give you guys a sense of how I am), and friendly but can be shy at first.

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fratty McFrat   

You dont wana rush AXO. They suck. They lost their house and had some less then reputable rushes last semester. Definitely on a downword spiral.

APhi hazes like crazy so if you can take that rush them cause they are top house. You also have to be slam piece quality to be even considered.

ADPi is tight. Not as good as Aphi but i'd say runner up for hottest. Better sisterhood I think too. APhi has a ton of inner sorority drama.

By: Fratty McFrat
#2  by: URI   

you've gotta be hotter than "decent" to be considered for Alpha Phi. Think candidates for Miss America (their sorority has a lot of former beauty queens.) Like the above poster said, they're involved in some of the most intense hazing on campus. They have a reputation for being the hottest, but not the nicest or friendliest.

AXO is a trainwreck. Notoriously WORST hazing on campus, lost their house, and no one likes them. Aim for Sigma Delta Tau or DZ before them.

ADPi is solid. 2nd hottest sorority on campus. Much nicer too.

good luck!

By: URI
#3  by: hi   

Thanks for the tips guys! Is the hazing really as bad as you guys are making it out to be? Like what are some examples? Because if its that intense I don't know if I want to rush.

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.