facebook

a chi o coming back

by: Kk

Anyone else excited for A Chi O to come back in the fall? I'm a legacy and so ready! :-)

Posted By: Kk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

Except that they aren’t.

By: ?
#2  by: Why   

It was voted against them, so guess ur disappointee

By: Why
#3  by: hype for the comeback   

Ready for a fun new org! thought dphie would be cool but we saw how that turned out...

By: hype for the comeback
by: funnyApr 3, 2019 2:20:56 PM

they're not new...they're coming back and getting rechartered by the girls that got it kicked off in the first place so they can be back on top and take away adpi's rep since they were always above adpi

By: funny
by: ^^^Apr 6, 2019 12:12:22 AM

Those girls are nearly 27 and have jobs and lives lol if anything it would be sisters from other chapters

By: ^^^
#4  by: ?   

they aren’t coming back right now

#5  by: Eew   

I heard they're not coming back in the fall because DPhiE begged Panhel not to let them - just so they could reach quota🙄 #pathetic

By: Eew
by: .Feb 14, 2019 3:30:23 AM

every sorority gets a vote, they voted not to start a new sorority rn

By: .
by: EeqFeb 15, 2019 12:57:50 AM

yeah and the sororities voted that way cuz DPhiE begged them to. Otherwise, A Chi O would be coming in the fall.

By: Eeq
by: get educatedApr 3, 2019 2:22:54 PM

some sororities were forced to vote against them coming back due to their bylaws..do u really think people would care enough about dphie to do that lol

By: get educated
#6  by: to eeq   

nope thats not true also just because you "heard it" from someone else doesn't mean it's true either but good try

By: to eeq
by: TbhMar 26, 2019 8:55:30 AM

Honestly don't know why DPhiE vote. Everyone knows they're dying off. My friend in it is freaking out cuz her dues will prob go up by $200+ next year. Partly cuz there's not enough girls to fill their house. Which means they'll be like Chi O with no chef. It's pathetic cuz only their president and housing exec live there rn. Join if u want outrageous dues for THE bottom org. They also only have 78 active sisters after 2.5yrs so that's weird. KD is new but they've managed to be so good cuz they don't have weird girls.

By: Tbh
by: ?Mar 26, 2019 10:13:44 AM

They vote because that’s how the system works.

by: LolMar 26, 2019 3:17:14 PM

Chi o has no chef because they don’t want one... their dues can afford it, they just choose not to have one because they like the 24 hr access

By: Lol
by: get educatedApr 3, 2019 2:24:18 PM

chi o doesn't have a chef bc they want their dues to be as low as possible to attract all the girls that can't afford dphie or phi sig

#7  by: Strat   

I’ve heard that axo is coming back...

By: Strat
by: SameMar 25, 2019 10:28:51 PM

Me too, apparently they'll talk about their org during formal recruitment, pull out early and then do continuous open bidding.

By: Same
by: get educatedApr 3, 2019 2:25:26 PM

they're not allowed to, panhel voted on it and it's not getting reopened until next year

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.