facebook

fall 2013

by: Rushhhh

Im going to be a sophomore next year and i really want to join a sorority, is it harder to get a bid since im going to be a sophomore? i really regret not rushing the fall of my freshman year and i really want to be involved in greek life.

Posted By: Rushhhh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ontosomething   

Nope won't be any harder. I know plenty of girls that rushed as sophomores. I didn't join a frat til I was a junior. Don't regret not rushing last year, just enjoy rushing now! You waited for a reason whether you see it or not.

By: Ontosomething
#2  by: rtruth   

truth to be told, yeah it will be harder.. well depends on which house you are rushing. if you were rushing my house, it will be hard.. we usually look for freshmen but if you have outstanding records like GPA, looks and stuff then it will be easy and if you know someone from the house. good luck!

By: rtruth
#3  by: probs   

Yes, because you are competing with younger girls who have four years to offer. You need things on your rush profile that will really make you pop. Like campus involvement, GPA, Honor's program, and even your looks. If you are beautiful, have a great GPA, have a great personality and know how to party then you have nothing to worry about but I would still try and rush. Houses do accept sophomores you just need to stand out to them. Don't be humble during rush!

By: probs
#4  by: No   

In my sorority you will be absolutely fine we always have like 4-5 sophmores or more each semester and they have no problem fitting in and such! but like the other posts said honestly just look your BEST and be really outgoig and you will be fine. It does help a little bit if you do know a girl or two in the sororities your actually interested in because if they think you fit in with the sisters it kind of helps seal the deal. Also some ppl think it is helpful to wait sometimes because then you know which sororities your actually interested in and which ones have good reputations and good stuff to offer to you. I will say DONT trust all the rumors and reputations till you meet the girls in each house you will learn the truth of each when you meet them.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.