facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Iowa - UI General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 10
#31  by: yearight   

tri delt top tier? haha yea right! they're right down at the bottom with the rest of them!

By: yearight
#32  by: greekgirllll   

this ranking is completely wrong. people need to strongly consider who is voting for these sororities..........

By: greekgirllll
#33  by: ggurl   

1. pi phi/DDD/gphi
2. kappa/aphi
3. theta/DG/chiO
4.ZTA/ADPi/AXO
5.AXD/AEPHi/DZ

By: ggurl
#34  by: Real Ranking   

Top Teir:
Chi O, Tri Delt, Theta, A Phi

Middle:
G Phi, DG, Kappa, Pi Phi, Zeta, A Chi O

Bottom:
ADPi, AXiD, DZ, AEPhi

By: Real Ranking
#35  by: Advice   

I came on to see how PNM's would view the chapters but this is just all wrong and honestly rude to a lot of the chapters on campus. It's nice to know a little about the houses but absolutely not from a website like this. There is a chapter for everyone, our greek community is awesome. This website is just a disgrace to all of them.

By: Advice
#36  by: TFTC   

1. Pi Phi
2. G phi
3. Chi O
4. DG
5. A phi
6. Tri Delt
7. Kappa
8. Theta
9. A chi O
10-12 can go anyway because they suck

By: TFTC
#37  by: Aphiwannabe   

I didn't make the cut at APHI and was so disappointed I dropped. Now I watch them having fun, getting along, wearing their colors and I want to be a part of it. The freshman pledge class is beautiful and so friendly.One girl helped me in a bathroom at a bar. These are super sweet and such nice girls. I will try again next year! Alpha Phi is the top sorority on campus!!

By: Aphiwannabe
#38  by: hawkEYE frat   

I agree about Alpha Phi girls
why aren't they ranked on here?

By: hawkEYE frat
#39  by: Iowa Fan   

I agree w/comment below. This site is obviously flawed if it doesn't include Gamma Phi Beta (always a top house at Iowa) and Alpha Phi-another great house!

By: Iowa Fan
#40  by: PNM   

What are the chances of getting a bid in a "good" house as a sophmore or junior?

By: PNM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.