facebook

dear new zetas

by: Greek

Please get off greekrank. We understand everyone is very excited about your new colony, but you are still just that - a colony. You will have to work very hard to build up your chapter. I hate to say it, but you guys are at the bottom until you can prove yourselves. Gphi is just now in the ranks of axid/achio/etc and they've been here for two years. It takes time. Everyone can see right though the many posts saying "all the zeta babies are fine af" "they are HOT" etc because frat guys don't actually talk like that. You're making yourselves look desperate to be "top tier." Do yourselves a favor, get off greekrank, and work on building your chapter.

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Preach   

This 100%. And we were honestly lucky that Gamma Phi did well. New chapters typically stay at the bottom for awhile, and that's just what it is. Nobody really believes that ZTA is better than all the lower chapters, that's just self ranking, ZTA has no chill.

By: Preach
#2  by: dear op   

its honestly funny that you actually care so much about GREEKRANK. please do us all a favor and dislodge the giant stick from your ass and maybe focus your time on something that matters. if anyone looks desperate, its you.

By: dear op
by: OkFeb 11, 2016 12:52:42 PM

I was trying to be nice about it but you guys are proving my point even further. Does greekrank matter in the grand scheme of things? No. Do people still look at it? Yes. People are looking at all these dumb ass posts (obviously by new zetas) saying you're top tier, hot as heck, etc etc and seeing what I see: girls that look desperate. The point of my post was not to degrade you, going Greek is very exciting and good for you for colonizing a new chapter. But zeta is absolutely NOT up to par with the chapters that have been here for decades. So keep trying to make yourself feel better by calling all the other chapters "jealous hoez" and see how far it gets you. Peace

By: Ok
#3  by: k   

Please stop judging ZTA over a couple of posts that may or may not have been by a zeta. We know we are starting off at the bottom so you can stop reminding us every 10 seconds :)

By: k
#4  by: not a zeta....   

But who the hell are you??? Someone's got way way way to much time on their hands.

By: not a zeta....
#5  by: back off   

Let them be excited, they deserve to have their moment just like we did. If your sooooo above them, why do you care??? Your showing yourself. I smell fear.

By: back off
#6  by: math 101   

Zeta may or may not be the leftovers. Think about it. Greek life at ohio state only makes up 10% of the student body. So do the math. Plenty of smart, beautiful girls left to fill any house. I didn't rush at all. Didn't even try. Realized it was something I wanted. So here I am. I have friends in top tiers, who were very supportive. So what's your damn problem??

By: math 101

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.