facebook

everyone

by: Wack jobs

Geeze there is so much hate on this page you people are actually out of your minds. Chill out who gives a crap who is doing what who is what tier and who is pretty or not. Shut up and have fun. It's college not high school. The amount of drama in the Greek community is embarrassing. Get a grip. Who cares if ZTA is new or not..good luck to them it seems like they got some nice girls. Everyone else needs to get off of your high horses and be supportive. Can't believe I'm posting on this lame ass page.

Posted By: Wack jobs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Zeta alert

By: Lol
by: Average guy Feb 11, 2016 8:59:12 AM

Actually I'm a male and I'm a GDI but thanks. Exhibit A of you being a waste of space

By: Average guy
by: LolFeb 11, 2016 9:08:41 AM

A GDI is a waste of space

By: Lol
by: LosersFeb 11, 2016 9:17:21 AM

Exactly why I would never join the Greek community here ^ ignorant and entitled ones are ruining it for the rest

By: Losers
#2  by: Misconception   

Don't let this site fool you into thinking this is an accurate representation of Greek life at Ohio State. All the posts on here are done by the same 30 or so people. In reality Greek life at osu is pretty laid back and not nearly as catty and mean as this site leads you to believe.

By: Misconception
#3  by: As a member...   

of greek life at Ohio State, I disagree with misconception. I am very disappointed with the atmosphere of the Greek community here. If I did not like my national organization as much as I do, I would drop.

By: As a member...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.