facebook

dropped

by: PNM

So I dropped out of recruitment because I didn't like the houses I had left (mostly bottom) and now I've been cut from ZTA, should I just wait for informal recruitment?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: j   

Listen, if you didn't give those houses a chance because they were "bottom", you're not joining greek life for the right reasons, and I'm sure ZTA saw right through that. Greek Life isn't about tiers, or partying, or getting 300 likes on an instagram. It's about making friends for life, making a difference in the community, having a great college experience, and continuing on a sisterhood and legacy.

By: j
#2  by: Lol   

I mean that's your only choice right?

By: Lol
#3  by: do u understand now   

theres a reason you got cut from zeta and top houses. you're not top tier material.

By: do u understand now
by: EhFeb 10, 2016 1:20:46 PM

someone has an ego... Zeta cut the kappa babies who obvious were "top tier material" to get kappa in the first place. Calm down

By: Eh
by: not trueFeb 10, 2016 1:29:20 PM

im not even in zeta, it just makes me mad when pnms think they can beat the system...its their for a reason. OP is the one with the ego & thinks she's too good for "bottom" houses

By: not true
by: HonestFeb 10, 2016 2:21:22 PM

The system that everyone refers to is far from perfect. A lot of people got screwed over who were "top or middle tier matierial". There aren't enough spots for everyone to get what they deserve

By: Honest
by: yaFeb 10, 2016 3:12:08 PM

..and thats exactly what zeta was for if ur a FR reject & a ZTA reject maybe u should look into a house like AOPI, DZ, etc. honetsly it makes me so mad that "bottom houses" is a term we use to describe girls that are so amazing, gracious, and willing to welcome you into their homes. id honestly like to see pnms go through recruitment blind and then see what they actually choose without all the "tent talk" and the "reputations" maybe then girls would realize they actually feel most comfortable at DZ (WHICH IS TOTALLY OKAY!!) rather than pretending to be a pi phi.

By: ya
by: your an a## ms. dumbstanFeb 10, 2016 9:28:49 PM

It's who u know. You need to meet people in these sororities You need a strong resume ab yrslf & letters of recommendation from alumni. Start with your parents, see if they know sisters from the chapters you are seeking. It's the only way. Zta really didn't get a chance to meet all 500 girls. So your totally normal & beautiful. Good luck..p.s. go for med/lower..less drama..and more real.

By: your an a## ms. dumbstan

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.