Alpha Phi sorority chapter comments at Ohio State University - OSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 6
#1  by: ok...   

whats up with the hyena comments?

By: ok...
#2  by: re: gentile   

if you think they're such tools, what grounds do you also have for saying they're so much better than aopi (who basically everyone will agree are super nice?)

By: re: gentile
#3  by: pref   

alpha phi...shall we tell you how we feel? you have given us your riches, shall we tell you how we feel?

By: pref
#4  by: duuuuuuuuuuuude   

you and kd are ranking yourselves like it is youre only way to earn your leggings. stop it. its annoying and you guys are jokes.

By: duuuuuuuuuuuude
#5  by: alpha phi   

These girls are not number one for looks but they are very unique and have a ton of fun. They have consistently gotten top grades and have an OK philanthropy. I just feel people are bashing your girls for no reason so here is a fair comment :)

By: alpha phi
#6  by: anonymous   

i think girls in a sorority should not rank themselves which is why i would never rate my sorority but I'm also not going to rate others all ones. There is not sorority on OSU campus that deserves all 1's. All woman are different and great in their own ways and apparently some girls and guys alike don't see the women of sororities for what they are. People giving all 1's just want to hate on alpha phi and they just look bad not aphi. aphi does not haze or dirty rush... is this said because they got the girls you wanted? not very classy of you. i need thing out singing was great during pref thank you :)

By: anonymous
#7  by: re:anonymus   

if youre in another sorority how do u know what their pref round was like?? caught ya alpha phi. and yes, they do dirty rush. they got 10 infractions already and they are stilll growing. pnms tell on you

By: re:anonymus
#8  by: re: re: anonymous   

i never said i was in another sorority. I think i made it pretty clear which sorority i was in when commenting on the compliment we received for the singing for pref.

By: re: re: anonymous
#9  by: re:re:re: anonymous   

if your "anonymous" ... lol wtf you are an alpha phi admitting to ranking yourself all 5's??? idiot and thanking someone for praising the singing pref round??? probably another aphi writing something? you all are pathetic

By: re:re:re: anonymous
#10  by: idk y   

idk why but alpha girls arent that cute. there just awkward. i dont want to be rude or anything but there not hot neither are they a top house

By: idk y

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.