facebook

not feeling it

by: W

I tried giving my sorority a shot but I feel like the sisterhood is so forced and awkward. When I have to go to event it feels more like a chore than getting to hang out with my "sisters". I'm not feeling welcome by the initiated members. The thing is my parents already paid for this semester so does anyone know if they could refund me because I don't know how to nicely put that I feel like my parents wasted over $1,000 on some fake friends

Posted By: W
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Patience   

I'd suggest giving it a try for 1-2 more semesters and see if you find your niche in the chapter. You may not love every girl in your sorority but with 180 girls in a sorority, you're bound to find the right subgroup of friends for you. If after a semester or two you really don't feel like you fit in then you can disaffiliate. You've only been in the sorority for like 3 weeks at this point, give it some more time.

By: Patience
by: yeah fromFeb 15, 2015 6:19:53 PM

180-200 girls, at least 20 you should be very compatible with, if not way more than that. you sound like a bich

By: yeah from
#2  by: Patience    

this whiner has complained on several past post. Go talk to people in your house, what are you looking for posting here?

By: Patience
#3  by: just saw this on fb   

It's up to you to make an effort.

theodysseyonline.com/ohio-state/okay-to-feel-awkward-bid- day/87043

By: just saw this on fb

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.