facebook

vegetables

by: Meat

Facts: TKE, Sig Chi are top tier. Kappa Sig and Pike are middle tier and not going to be top while any of us are at school here. Alpha Phi is top. Theta is not higher than APhi, they never go out and aren't that fun with the exception of a few girls. KD is middle tier. How do I know all this? I'm not in a middle tier self ranking organization like 95% of this site. Literally nothing on here makes any sense.

Posted By: Meat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

TKE is still decent but they keep falling, Sig Chi is holding onto their seniors but since they had some weird pledges classes in the middle that are holding them back so I still wouldn't give them that credit.. And Kappa Sig and Pike are on two totally different levels, while yeah Kappa Sig isn't quite top but they are miles ahead of someone like Pike.

By: No
by: AgreedFeb 14, 2015 9:32:34 AM

Idk why pike keeps showing on here it's probably them but literally these guys are beyond irrelevant

By: Agreed
by: ^Feb 15, 2015 5:30:48 PM

I think people confused pike (pi kappa alpha) with pi kapp (pi kappa phi) and thats why people get confused. I dont like all the top tier/mid tier nonsense because I genuinely hangout with whoever Id like to that night of the week, but Im technically in a top tier house and most of my sisters like the pikes really well. Theyre not our first choice for date party but we like having tgs with them, similar to sae.

By: ^
by: Nope Feb 15, 2015 5:50:52 PM

Not confused at all between pike and boy pi phi. Pike is incredibly average, just like SAE and not saying they don't have fun with their respective groups but they are middle tier at best.

By: Nope
#2  by: mad    

mad tke detected:

the current top tier consists of phi psi, kappa sig, and i think sig chi.

then its delt, then tke, then sae an dpike.

stop trying to self rank, this is just pathetic and truly one of the reasons we have stopped hanging out with you losers.

By: mad
by: UmFeb 15, 2015 8:01:10 AM

Kappa sig isn't top. If you don't know who is in the top then you're not in the top.

By: Um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.