facebook

holy self ranking

by: Holy

Delta Zeta, ΑΧΩ, chi o, KD...

CONGRATULATIONS!

You all made top tier for the criteria of most self ranking!!!

Posted By: Holy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

Judging by the GR talk, yeah they all seem to think they're top all of a sudden. Aphi too

By: Well
by: alpha phpiFeb 2, 2015 12:02:19 AM

alpha phi also

By: alpha phpi
#2  by: Self Rank   

You beat me to Alpha Phi.

By: Self Rank
#3  by: .   

You can add Gamma Phi to that list.

By: .
by: yesFeb 2, 2015 1:02:24 PM

finally someone else has realized this gamma phi is on here like its their life

By: yes
#4  by: more like   

agd....aka the new "ragers"

By: more like
by: lmaoFeb 2, 2015 7:05:16 PM

lmao

By: lmao
#5  by: Obvi   

Everyone self ranks so stfu

By: Obvi
by: LolFeb 2, 2015 10:57:34 AM

Found the alpha phi

By: Lol
#6  by: So stupid   

i could literally get on here and say something nice and decent about any chapter and its them "self-ranking" smh this is why we can't have nice things

By: So stupid
#7  by: ..   

although the original post may be true.. the fact that people on here assume that every positive this said about a chapter is a self rank. Maybe it is, maybe some of them are actually people trying to be positive about other chapters. Assuming every positive thing is a self rank is everything wrong with osu's greek life. Maybe YOU should try pointing out the positives in other chapters.

By: ..
by: preach itFeb 2, 2015 8:52:53 PM

And you know what? To counteract a bit of that hate, I'm going to say something nice about each of the chapters that were mentioned.

DZ: From what I hear, their pledge class was awesome. And that's great for them! I've only met one or two DZs but the two that I've met have been super kind and just awesome people.
AXO: Again, I have nothing but good things to say about their women. Super sweet, involved, and I know they love each other. That's what a sorority should be about!
XO: All the ChiOs I've met have been super smart, and very classy. I've never seen one represent her letters poorly.
KD: I have a couple of friends in KD, and they both really like it. Honestly, these women are super funny from the limited conversations I've had with them.
GphiB: I think that Gamma Phi has been doing awesome for coming back to campus. Honestly, it takes a lot of courage to start a new chapter. I always see them around campus with other gamma phis, which shows they like their sisterhood.
APhi: I think our Alpha Phi chapter is a great one. I have met a few of them, and they seem fine. I don't really know them enough to make judgements about them!

By: preach it
#8  by: ^^^   

God bless that comment. ^ Every positive comment on here isn't a self rank! God forbid someone actually says something NICE about a chapter! Damn you girls are mean. I thought Greek like was about supporting one another. It seems like the completeeee and total opposite.

By: ^^^
#9  by: add   

Add alpha phi

By: add

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.