facebook

bottom tier

by: Opininons?

So, according to this I'm in one of the bottom tier sororities (the lowest actually), but they were my top pick this whole time and I really do feel at home there. I was just wondering if it means that frats and other sororities will look down on me, like will they try to avoid mingling with us? Thanks(:

Posted By: Opininons?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nah   

When you're interacting with people outside of this website no one really cares what chapter you're in, you may not have tgs with phi psi or tke but you're still going to have a social life

By: Nah
#2  by: Ya   

Superficial people will look down on you, but it really doesn't matter if you're in the house you want. You probably won't ever have an event with TKE or phi psi like the above poster said, but you can still meet guys in chapters you don't have events with. You just have to be a bit more outgoing.

By: Ya
#3  by: why   

Who cares what this website says????

By: why
#4  by: b happy   

If you are happy, who cares what other people think?

By: b happy
#5  by: ...   

You should be happy you even got a bid.. theres hundreds of girls who didn't. Stop caring what other people think if your happy. There's plenty of other girls who went home bidless. You shouldn't be complaining.

By: ...
by: HeyJan 27, 2015 1:53:42 PM

Woah, don't pick on her for wondering how it works! Anyway all of those girls were guaranteed a bid if they "maximized their options" but they got picky and suicided or dropped because they didn't like their options all together.

By: Hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.