facebook

classes

by: aye

Which houses do you think got the best classes?

Posted By: aye
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: THOUTHS   

i think AXO did well, chiO did well, and kappa did well.

Disappointed by alpha phi and pi phi from what i've seen

By: THOUTHS
by: agreeJan 26, 2015 11:54:51 PM

I agree with all of this^^. AXO and ChiO surprisingly well, expected that from Kappa due to their castle

By: agree
by: yeahJan 28, 2015 11:52:37 PM

axo and chiO but also agd did better than usual

By: yeah
by: opinionJan 29, 2015 10:25:12 AM

AXO's pledge class is hot this year. wow.

By: opinion
by: ^Jan 29, 2015 12:43:36 PM

SAYS THE AXO! Stop self ranking. DZs and the GPhis did better than your chapter

By: ^
#2  by: hi   

DG Phi phi chio and theta!!

By: hi
#3  by: PCs   

Pi Phi and KKG got the cutest girls, DGs girls seem as if they fit that mold well. And Theta got what they usually do..seem to get the type of girls they want. GPhi did surprisingly well also.

By: PCs
by: gphiJan 27, 2015 10:27:28 AM

gphi didn't do that well... they didn't cut anyone and all the girls cut from other chapters went there...

By: gphi
by: LolJan 27, 2015 1:42:48 PM

Gphi got girls that cross preffed "top" houses, pretty awesome for first formal recruitment, and much better than some of the more established houses.

By: Lol
#4  by: ...   

KKG got the cutest out of the top tiers. DGs...... A lot of questionable girls... APhis slipped to the bottom... Same as last year.

By: ...
by: .....Jan 27, 2015 5:50:29 AM

Alpha Phi has a great pledge class. They are all really pretty girls. They are not slipping only rising

By: .....
by: ^Jan 27, 2015 7:55:01 AM

found the alpha phi

By: ^
by: .......Jan 27, 2015 8:36:05 AM

Alpha phi's pledge class is... Not that pretty.....

By: .......
#5  by: . . ..   

GPhi has a lot of girls who didn't quite fit into the normal sorority girl mold but are stiill fun. DZ also is moving up with a good pledge class

By: . . ..
by: agreedJan 27, 2015 7:14:50 AM

I think part of Gphi's appeal to their new members was that they weren't a stereotypical sorority. Honestly they got some stunners, and that's awesome for them. I can't comment on DZ though because I haven't seen them, but if they good that's awesome!

By: agreed
by: ^^Jan 27, 2015 7:30:19 AM

A lot of girls preffed them as second to chapters like theta, ChiO, and I even heard DG, so I'd say not bad at all, especially for their first recruitment. Still hard to put them in a tier since they have so many different girls because they're new, but I'd guess at least lower mid now

By: ^^
by: HonestlyJan 27, 2015 1:08:27 PM

I'd say:

AZD
Gamma Phi/DZ
AXO
Aephi
AOPi

It's hard to rate Gphi because they are so new. But if they're cross preferring with ChiO, Theta, (I've even heard Pi Phi & Kappa) then they did just fine for their first recruitment. Once they have a house I think they'll move up. DZ got a great pledge class, hands down.

By: Honestly
#6  by: Question    

DG and Aphi pledge class though.....

Barf

By: Question
#7  by: aPhi   

Alpha Phi continues to have the New Jersey / East Cleveland burbs look.

By: aPhi
#8  by: DZ and GPhi   

It seems that DZ and Gamma phi did well for this pledge class. Not all are stunners, but really did get some good looking girls

By: DZ and GPhi
by: trueJan 27, 2015 10:58:40 AM

As a PNM I was really surprised with DZ just because I didn't hear of a lot girls in my group wanting them. But Gphi I heard a lot of people responding well to them but not wanting them as their first just because they aren't as established yet and don't have a house. It really is a random group of girls but not that cute though.

By: true
by: tbhJan 27, 2015 11:03:52 AM

I'd put them both above AXO. I just think they did a lot better than expected!

By: tbh
#9  by: DZ    

Idk much about DZ's rep party-wise but some of the new pledge class girls in it are tanks. lol big partiers, idk if the rest of the chapter parties much but some of these new girls really love goin out. Seems they did well with their new pledge class

By: DZ
by: manyJan 29, 2015 3:26:04 AM

many dzs party a lot...

By: many
by: So many Jan 29, 2015 12:45:05 PM

DZs party a lot.. They just don't have the opportunity for the top tier houses to see that because they are bottom tier and no top tiers reach out to them. They party a lot.. Just like their national rep... Party girls who are easy DZs

By: So many
#10  by: dz   

DZ is makin moves. They put on a great rush this year and lots of girls are happy to call them home now!

By: dz
by: lolJan 28, 2015 11:51:52 PM

self rank much?

By: lol
by: deezJan 29, 2015 3:36:03 AM

dz did do a good job though

By: deez

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.