facebook

thoughts on new standings after rush

by: thoughts

What I think the new standings will look like after rush, based on what I've overheard (girls) and seen at bars (boys):

GIRLS:

Top: DG, Kappa, Pi Phi
Basically Top: Theta
------
Upper Middle: KD, Alpha phi
Lower Mid: DDD, ChiO, AGD
-----
Upper Low: AchiO, Fuzzy, Aephi
Lower low: DZ, Gphi
-----
Aopi
=========================
BOYS:

Top: Phi Psi, Kappa Sig, Sig Chi
------
Upper Mid: Delt, Tke
Lower Mid: Pike, Sae, phi Delt
-----
Upper low: Sig Ep, AtO, Aephi
Low: Fiji, others

Posted By: thoughts
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: Hey   

I don't think there's any point in ranking kappa. They're dunzo

By: Hey
by: umApr 19, 2015 5:41:13 AM

kappa still has the hottest and best girls on campus. no contest.

By: um
#12  by: yep   

Close enough

By: yep
#13  by: move up   

move up dg

By: move up
#14  by: Uhh   

AXO is notttt good. I would put them in lower low. And idk im not impressed by Theta. Every girl I see from theta is not cute. The younger pc's are not cute and theta is just not fun. Also, idk if it's just me but I'm very underwhelmed with Tri Delt. I don't see anything special bout them

By: Uhh
#15  by: More like   

Pi Phi/DG (Kappas are GDIs, no point in ranking them)
Theta/Aphi
-------------
Chi O/KD/Tri-Delt/AGD (AGD is moving up, KD is slipping)
---------------------------
DZ/AXO/Gphi/Fuzzy (ranked Gphi here because they pulled a pretty good class and did well in variety show, DZ also got a good class apparently).
------------------
AEPhi
-----------
AOPi

By: More like
by: YesApr 26, 2015 2:28:43 PM

About time

By: Yes
by: This ^^Apr 26, 2015 3:06:51 PM

Yes!

By: This ^^
by: truthJun 21, 2015 4:23:37 PM

LOL you wish agd was moving up ahahaha no.

By: truth
by: more like wrongSep 21, 2015 6:18:44 AM

This is the worst rank ever you are a troll if you think alpha pi is top tier here and chi o you are not above KD. JUST STOP. No one believes you alpha pi

By: more like wrong
#16  by: move    

i disagree with where you put dz

By: move
by: whatMay 22, 2015 6:17:21 PM

why?

By: what
#17  by: accurate   

Most Accurate rankings for sororities Boys on the other hand needs to switch out kappa sig for tke for sure but tke pledge class is bad this year.

By: accurate
by: uhFeb 1, 2016 2:07:29 AM

They have a 30 person pledge class that haven't even gone to any TGs or date parties. You couldn't have met more than 5-10 of any frats' pledge classes yet

By: uh
#18  by: uh   

kappa sig is not top tier.

By: uh
by: r u dumbJun 24, 2015 6:13:30 PM

hahahha they r saying tke is better than kappa sig and to switch out kappa sig for tke lol

By: r u dumb
#19  by: New Rankings   

Top Tier
Pi Phi / DG - Both top but attract very different girls.
Theta/ Alpha Phi - Not quite top and attract VERY different type of girls. You know the stereotype of each so there is no reason to rehash it.

Middle Tier
Alphabetically: AGD / XO / DDD / KD - Each house has girls that are hot and some that are not, some that are fun and some that are not. Cross Pref quite a bit and lose girls to each other's house. XO is very bookish and can be a little boring, KD are girls that were cut by the top tiers but refuse to admit they were upset by it; known to be the most annoying. DDD and AGD attract very similar girls and are like the friends you had in high school.

Bottom Tier
Fuzz, AXO - AXO had the best PC of the lower tier chapters last year but had a lot of deactivations this year because of a house situation. Fuzz isn't the worst but can't seem to ever break into the middle tier. Both houses lose a lot of their first bid list to the mid tier and have to go deep into their bid list

DZ/ AEPhi - DZ is getting better. Nice girls but a some are a little weird. AEPhi is a niche sorority and sometime get a bad rap.

Gamma Phi - Mixed bag. They were required to invite so many PNMs back to pref that they had to go very deep into their bid list and ended up with a lot of strange girls.

AOPi - Not going to bash them because they all seem to like each other and they are very nice when you talk to them. Not a favorite of the Frat

By: New Rankings
#20  by: Truth    

Here is the real ranking based on what houses PNMs pick and social calendars with top houses

DG/Pi phi/ Alpha phi. These houses majority of the time will get the girls that they want and if they lose girls it will probably be to one of the other top 2. They have the best social calendars and even though some guys say they don't like them the social calendar doesn't lie so your argument is invalid

Theta- theta is below these 3 but above KD. I think most PNMs and fraternities will chose theta If they didn't get into the other three or if the other three sororities already have a full social calendar. They aren't as strong as the other 3 but their calendar is still good and they are well known.

KD- KD competes with these upper 4 houses a lot during recruitment and most girls that pref KD also pref other top houses, but not a lot chose KD over the other four (even tho some still do, just not as often). Good frats do stuff with KD but would schedule something with the other top houses before them. KD is still more popular during recruitment/has a better social calendar than chi O or DDD though.

chi O and DDD- girls seem to be picking chi o over DDD in the past few years but they are pretty similar. Usually go to these houses if you get dropped by the five mentioned above or if someone prefs these houses with any of the five above they rarely pick this one above the 5 (there always are exceptions though) but that's how it is majority of the time

By: Truth
by: just postJun 29, 2015 7:01:20 PM

just post this on a new thread. this is spot on. would match agd with ddd and chi o though

By: just post

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.