facebook

alpha phi self rank

by: lol

Alpha phi is not "top", and the "fab 5" is bullsht. It's not a thing.

There is a nice difference between DG, Pi Phi, Kappa -VS- Theta, and an even larger drop off to KD and Alpha Phi. There is no such thing as a "top 5". There are a top 3, and theta. Then a HUGEEEE drop to KD anand Aphi.

DG, PiPhi, Kappa
(Gap)

Theta
(HUGE GAP)

KD/Aphi, DDD
Chi O, AGD
Fuzzy, Axo, Aephi
aopi

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

This is fairly accurate, but I'd argue that alpha phi is above KD. Plus alpha phi is doing a way better job recruiting, all of the pnms I know can't stop talking about them

By: truth
by: 5Jan 24, 2015 7:07:45 PM

the "top 5" is not a real thing.

By: 5
by: @truthJan 26, 2015 1:17:37 AM

Says an Alpha Phi

By: @truth
#2  by: Middle tier active    

I would argue the gap between theta and the top 3 is small. Most girls in my chapter are just rejects from theta.

By: Middle tier active
#3  by: Wrong   

Chi O is undisputedly higher than KD and DDD (and maybe even APhi) in EVERYONE'S opinion except KD self ranks.

By: Wrong
by: ^ lol wut?Jan 23, 2015 8:28:37 AM

You're kidding, right? Chi O is literally the biggest snoozefest. Their house is atrocious, and a lot of the girls I've talked to are just plain weird.

By: ^ lol wut?
by: LOL chi oJan 23, 2015 11:21:21 PM

this is the dumbest thing i've ever read

By: LOL chi o
#4  by: try harder   

alpha phi is not as good as lets say kappa but theyre still more socially relevent than most and would come in at 4th... comparing them to KD and Chi o... Alpha phi pairs with sig chi, tke and phi psi while those sororitys dont. Alpha phi will probably drop after this rush but theres a chance they get a good class and wont be on the outside as much

By: try harder
#5  by: funny thing   

is that last year alpha phi got so big headed thought they were all that and cut lots of cute edgy girls that ran across the street and found a great home at dg. Which moved dg way up after the previous year's horrible pledge class. So any pledge class can change a house esp. if they get to coc ky and cut for the wrong reasons.

By: funny thing
#6  by: :)   

accurate except it should be..

AlphaPhi, KD
DDD, AGD, ChiO

By: :)
#7  by: Hmmm   

KD is not better than Tri Delt

By: Hmmm
by: lulzJan 23, 2015 2:43:52 PM

KD is better than tridelt. KD is annoying but still gets attention from top tier guys. Tridelt is fun and has a lot of culture and is making a name for themselves but dont forget that half the chapter is ogres

By: lulz
#8  by: alpha phi   

alpha phi sucks...

By: alpha phi
#9  by: PNM   

What about DZ? I never hear anything about them??

By: PNM
#10  by: haha   

is tri delt that low?

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.