facebook

2014 rankings

by: kay

With this in mind: literally all of these chapters have social events and have things going for them. Go where you feel comfortable! I think it's tough to rank 1-14 because generally in a tie between Theta and Alpha Phi, nothing but personal preference is going to put one above the other, so they're split into more definitive tiers instead:

Theta/Alpha Phi/Pi Phi
KD
DG/Kappa (social probation has not been kind; it's unlikely there aren't repercussions during formal this year)

TriDelt
ChiO
AGD/Fuzzy/AXO (everyone typically splits this up more, but honestly, AGD has been kind of absent this semester, and Fuzzy and AXO had really great informal pledge classes. girls cross-pref at these 3 a lot, they just look for different things.)
DZ (awesome pledge class last year and great sisterhood; just because people are stuck in the idea that DZ is bottom tier doesn't make it true)

AEPhi
AOPi

Posted By: kay
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: seriously   

it's about time we all acknowledged agd/fuzzie/axo are like different versions of the same sorority. and honestly agd is not great they don't have much going for them and don't do as much as the other two to stay relevant. and top 6 are obviously on point. might put ddd and chio on their own but otherwise agree

By: seriously
#2  by: IMO   

Roughing out a semester a sopro is worth it for DG and kappa over Pi phi.

By: IMO
#3  by: IMO    

Plenty of girls that pref at DDD or AGD also cross pref at AXO or AOPI or DZ too. In reality, the girls in DDD/AGD/AXO/AOPi/AXiD/DZ are all really similar personality wise.

By: IMO
by: ehhDec 2, 2013 8:24:54 PM

maybe trade ddd with xo, the xo's are sillier

By: ehh
by: noDec 2, 2013 10:10:30 PM

honestly cross prefs are all over the board. i know girls who were dg/agd/aephi, piphi/ddd/axid etc etc i dont understand why cross prefs matter...

By: no
by: wellDec 3, 2013 10:03:25 PM

cross prefs dont matter per say, but i agree that all of those houses are pretty similar as far as girl personalities go, they just differ by the emphasis they place on certain things recruitment wise (ie looks, grades, interests, etc)

By: well
#4  by: guy   

i like this list. id probably put kappa/dg over kd but thats just personal preference. i think youve got it spot on with agd fuzzy and axo all together. id also put xo and ddd together though

By: guy
#5  by: 1st list   

Ive found on here I actually agree with

By: 1st list
#6  by: warrior   

yeeehhhh

By: warrior
#7  by: bunch of hot   

bunch of hot girls in every top house. pick which one you fit in best.

By: bunch of hot
#8  by: PNMs   

this is really true. not sure how i feel about KD over DG and Kappa but we'll see this year i guess

By: PNMs
#9  by: yep   

read this list pnms

By: yep
#10  by: eh   

DG and Kappa are definitely above KD. I dont think either are on sopro this semester.

By: eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.