facebook

kd

by: .

Every other chapter seems to have a pretty solid "stereotype" or assumption of the general vibe of their chapter besides KD. What are they like? Besides the normal answer of them not having 1 certain type of girl.

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tru Dat   

I used to really like KD. Their Senior class is still very strong, but their other classes are struggling. I they are like the mid tier Theta. Good, but no one knows why. I used to really like their spring Philanthropy, but the past two years it has been pretty Meh. I would say they are like ATO. Nice girls, but not really anything special.

By: Tru Dat
#2  by: Stereo   

Girls that care more about tier than sisterhood

All the rejects from "The Big 5"

By: Stereo
#3  by: KD   

Each year KD gets a pretty good PC, but it is true that they aren't very uniform, which some people say is bad but some of them take pride in that. They are nice girls, they just do a loooot of stuff with delt. KD and delt are very similar. But I give them props along with some other sororities on being pretty consistent with their PCs and not getting in trouble

By: KD
#4  by: Honestly    

I'm pretty unbiased because I don't really have any friends in the sororities I'm about to talk about but KD has always been the bottom of the top tier, they just have never gotten an AMAZING pc and I agree with above that they are pretty consistent. DG has better older girls than KD but KD and pretty much everyone else got a way better PC than DG last year, and I would pick KD over kappa right now, so they arent doing bad but they arent the best. Maybe this year they will try to get more uniform girls to improve upon the chapter

By: Honestly
#5  by: Sisters   

What about the other things besides their looks? Like their sisterhood, care for one another, time spent together? Would a pnm looking for caring sisters be happy to end up here?

By: Sisters
#6  by: You   

Every sorority is going to claim to have a good sisterhood and honestly I try not to judge a chapters sisterhood even when people say it is bad or good because no one knows how a sisterhood is unless you are actually in the chapter. So you can join any chapter and have a great sisterhood but it is up to you to make the effort and go to all the events and hang out with your sisters and become close to them.

By: You
#7  by: or...   

Perhaps their stereotype is that they seem to always have had a mix, why is that perceived as negative? Why must every sorority have a "look"? It's super irritating that people downgrade a PC if they don't have the traditional "look" even though they might be a great group of girls, and assets to the
Greek community. I am not specifically talking about KD, but all OSU sororities, as a few of them have been criticized in the last few years for having PC classes that didn't fit that sorority's so-called traditional mold. OK, rant over.

By: or...
#8  by: ^^^   

LOVE this! KD might do that because they recruit girls off other aspects than if they look like they would fit in, that's not always a bad thing to have a mix of girls. I think theta is kind of like that too, and I think KD and Theta are both a great and super nice group of girls

By: ^^^
#9  by: LOL   

Too much bashing of sororities on this site-if a sorority has a certain look, they are "cookie cutter/Stepford Wives". If they can't be pinned down to a certain look or attitude, they need to "step it up and look more uniform". Really silly.

By: LOL
by: LOLNov 18, 2013 9:50:14 PM

Sorry, this should read, Too much bashing of sororities on this site-if a sorority has a certain look, they are "cookie cutter/Stepford Wives". If they can't be pinned down to a certain look or attitude, are criticized and are told they need to "step it up and look more uniform". Really silly.

By: LOL
#10  by: ??   

if you are a PNM, then instead of trying to get biased information on this website, go through recruitment and talk to the girls and find out what they are like. If you are already in a sorority, then try getting your head out of your ass and go make some friends in KD and other chapters and find out what they are like instead of asking girls from other chapters who constantly hate on each other. Its not hard.

By: ??

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.