facebook

to all decent pnms

by: Furreal doe

If you are attractive and fun please don't join any other sororities other than DG, Aphi, Theta, Pi Phi, Kappa, or KD. Greek life is starting to slip and good frats don't want to hang out with mediocre women.

Posted By: Furreal doe
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

Are you trying to say that those are the attractive and fun girls or that they are lacking the attractive and fun girls? Where else do you think attractive and fun girls go?

By: ?
#2  by: DONT   

Don't listen to this person. Most likely a Kappa just trying to tell PNMs that its a good idea to join Kappa next year even though it is NOT. these are all great houses and known as "the best" but CHOSE WHATEVER HOUSE YOU WANT! do not let tiers affect your decision. Do whatever makes YOU happy!!! you will spend 4 years with these girls, make sure you spend them with who you want!!

By: DONT
#3  by: No   

Whoever wrote this is pathetic. Yes all those sororities up there are good but could you be more shallow

By: No
#4  by: nah   

nah

By: nah
#5  by: yes   

so true. I wouldn't join Kappa or DG though. Kappa is a hot mess and DG got a seriously terrible PC last year. But if DG gets a good PC this year I might consider them one of the best again.

By: yes
#6  by: ^   

What effect would DG's terrible pledge class have on their new members this year?

By: ^
#7  by: agree   

but with as bad as DG's pledge class was and how much of a mess Kappa is, I'd say Tridelta and ChiO should be on this list too. The pnms will be in these chapters for 4 years and those two could deff move around.

By: agree
#8  by: Haha   

Okay what ChiO or DDD is trying to come on this site and act like you guys are going to move to top tier. DDD is better than XO but I would still pick DG over DDD even with the bad pledge class. DDD is seriously not half as good as anyone says and they do stuff with weird AF frats. Like sorry top tier PNMs aren't going to want to join DDD to go party with pike and Fiji. Pass

By: Haha
#9  by: Get Real   

This was obviously written by a Kappa clutching onto top tier status with bleeding finger nails. You hazed, and yes, your reputation will suffer, but bashing other chapters isn't the answer. Hold your head high, admit to what you did, and move on with it. Ohio State's campus memory is about as clear as most kid's memories of the last homegame-- hazy at best with a forecast of blackout.

By: Get Real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.