sororitys:
Alpha Phi/Theta
Pi Phi/DG
KKG/KD

Posted By: now
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Freezing outside   

Trade dg and kappa on this, dg has gotten a more pledge class as a result and kappa hasn't. then trade pike and ato, ato doesn't have a good block, pledge class, and are losing their house, pike is doing better abs better at all those things

By: Freezing outside
by: CheckOct 25, 2013 1:19:43 AM

ATOs juniors and seniors are a lot better than pikes but I agree their new members are a lot better than ATOs

By: Check
by: agreeOct 25, 2013 7:08:27 AM

^I'm in a top sorority and we've had pregame with both of them and this is very accurate. ATO's seniors are great and so are Pike's younger guys

By: agree
by: haOct 25, 2013 8:37:20 AM

pike has cool older guys like the kalinas but they were kicked out, now most of the older guys are kissasses. But the younger guys were cool last night

By: ha
#2  by: DGKKG   

Even though DG got a really bad PC last year I would still rather be in DG than KKG. KKG is handling their hazing allegations very poorly and they are looking so bad right now

By: DGKKG
#3  by: PiPhitheta   

Pi Phi is definitely above theta. no question

By: PiPhitheta
by: nooOct 24, 2013 3:29:03 PM

lol no chance, any frat that matters would prefer to party with Theta over the Pitiful Personalities

By: noo
by: realityOct 25, 2013 12:13:47 PM

You are acting like a bunch of thetas go out all of the time. Thetas are usually to busy studying to come out and party. I would rather have events with DG, Alpha Phi, or Kappa over Pi Phi and Theta.

By: reality
#4  by: ?   

What was so bad about DGs pledge class last year? Can someone explain

By: ?
by: saywhaOct 24, 2013 2:22:34 PM

lets just say they chose some girls that weren't normally expected to get bids.

By: saywha
by: not quiteOct 24, 2013 6:41:55 PM

They didn't take girls who wouldn't normally receive bids. They still took one of the top 6 classes, just not up to their standard of top 3

By: not quite
by: YeeeeOct 25, 2013 8:55:16 AM

Just not what you would usually expect with Dg. Combination of social probation and nationals holding their recruitment to a higher standard (GPA etc) led to the poor pledge class. There are some alright girls tho.

By: Yeeee
#5  by: DG   

DG got a very poor looking pledge class and had really bad return rates during recruitment. They chose some different girls than before in order to raise standards and get GPA up like stated above, but they were still ranked in the bottom 5 for GPA. so bad pledge class + extremely low GPA rank...not making DG look too good

By: DG
#6  by: Pi Phi   

Pi Phi is above Theta. no questions. It should be
Alpha phi/Pi Phi
Theta
DG/KKG/KD (sorry DG your last PC was so bad i can't put you above kappa)

By: Pi Phi
#7  by: pi phi   

clearly you are a theta. considering every fraternity says Pi Phi got the best pledge class last year. And I'm not a huge KD fan because i don't know many girls in there but as long as they keep doing all their things with the good fraternities and getting good PCs they will stay bottom of the top tier which I don't mind. I dislike kappa way more than KD and hope those stuck up brats get the pledge class they deserve next semester (aka a real fricken bad one)

By: pi phi
by: nahhOct 27, 2013 8:55:26 PM

sorry ladies, but the only reason you got the good pledge class is because you are willing to sacrifice all of your sisters recruiting and any level of intelligence from your pledges... keep hiding the girls that might not be pretty but have good personalities and then taking airheads and fraternities will continue to be board to death talking to you.

By: nahh
by: hahaOct 27, 2013 9:58:04 PM

It's hilarious that you tried to make fun of the intelligence of Pi Phi and then misspelled bored.

By: haha
by: reallyOct 28, 2013 5:41:45 PM

It's getting real Old "PiPhi got the best pledge class so that makes them the hottest" really they aren't even that cute and What.. one pledge class changes the entire house NOT.

By: really
#8  by: ok yes   

ok we get that Pi Phi had a great pledge class last spring. However, Pi Phi is extremely boring and they have terrible personalities. Ya done

By: ok yes
#9  by: Seriously   

Definitely alpha phi and theta for top. Pi Phi's are way over rated. They aren't that attractive as a whole and aren't very fun. Honestly I would rather have a pg or TG with KD over pi phi.

By: Seriously
#10  by: Phi Delt   

Phi Delt is honestly irrelevant... do they even do anything good?

By: Phi Delt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.