facebook

actual pledge classes

by: for real

1. Phi Delt - fairly GDI, but they're pretty attractive and have lots of potential; I think most of them are stud athletes

2. Pike - actually got a pretty good pledge class. It's the largest one and has some good looking guys; we'll see if they hold up

3. Delt - typical Delt pledge class; good overall, good size, nothing stands out but there aren't any big complaints

4. Phi psi - didn't need a huge class, so their numbers are smaller; good quality guys though

5. TKE - solid pledge class; a couple hotties plus a couple randos; about what I'd expect for a fall pledge class from TKE

(drop off)

6. Kappa Sig - mostly by default they're here; I'm personally not a huge fan of the pledge class, but other girls find some of them cute

7. Delta Sig - big jump here; the Deptolas are really saving this chapter and helping get an ok pledge class

8. SAE - not much to say here; they're standard SAE material which means they're cute but boring and generally unnoticeable

9. ATO - the last of the actually relevant pledge classes/fraternities; block with AEPhi really hurt them and it showed in recruitment

Posted By: for real
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.