facebook

informal recruitment

by: unsure

Is it hard for a sophomore transfer to go through formal recruitment and get into a good house?

Posted By: unsure
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: formal   

not at all!! As long as you have good grades and bond with the girls you are talking to then you will get a bid!! Don't worry so much about getting into a "good" house, every girl that loves her sorority will think she is in the BEST house so just find the girls you feel most comfortable with that you would be proud calling your sisters!! Good luck!!

By: formal
#2  by: HighSt   

Make sure you keep an open mind. All chapters (not houses) are good at Ohio State, and you will want the house that is best for you. When going through FR think about what chapter will have members who would stay up with you all night if your boyfriend broke up with you, who you would feel comfortable around wearing no make up or who would bring you soup if you were sick.

By: HighSt
#3  by: unsure   

Thanks for the replies guys! I'm just more so nervous because at my previous school it was near impossible to get a bid as a soph! Do you guys know is, even though i'll be in a freshman pledge class, if it's still easy to be close/involved with girls in your own grade??

By: unsure
#4  by: re:unsure   

Don't forget with pledge classes of 50ish, there will probably be other sophomores in your pledge class. And yeah, you will get to know other girls in your grade-shared classes, interests, etc. Don't stress about that.

By: re:unsure

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.