facebook

chances as junior?

by: Chances?

I'm a junior and I want to do formal because the fact that the top sororities that I like a lot(not based on anything on Greek rank) aren't doing informal. What are my chances as a junior?

Posted By: Chances?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: slim   

with only having fall and winter now you'd hardly have a chance to take a little before you'd graduate, and the reason the "top sororities" dont take juniors is because they can take a freshman who will pay way more in dues by the time they graduate than you ever would, depending which ones you like I'd suggest you look at ChiO and Tridelt now, honestly with DG and Kappa being on probation, and KD not really being any different than the fact that they call themselves top tier, you could still find a nice home in one of those two.

By: slim
by: Chances?Aug 22, 2013 10:10:50 PM

Like I said I didn't say that all the house I liked were "top tier" (according to greek rank). Some of them just aren't participating. Greek rank can say which houses they think are "top tier" but I want to formulate my own opinions of what kind of house I want to be in. I appreciate the comment but I don't base my opinions off of greek rank and tiers. I just want to be in a house that I love and vise versa. I appreciate your comment though. (:

By: Chances?
#2  by: Go For It   

Go ahead and register and put your best foot forward. You really have little to lose, and possibly a lot to gain, so what the hell, go ahead. Just realize that you have to really, truly be open to ALL sororities, as you will have a tougher time, not just ones you think you like beforehand. And ignore the catty comments.

By: Go For It
by: Chances?Aug 22, 2013 10:12:13 PM

Im love your optimism. I am pretty open. I just want to find a "home" (:

By: Chances?
#3  by: HighSt   

Agree with the most recent posters. True some houses won't consider you based on your class because they will need to replace you sooner than they would a first year. Like others have said, keep an open mind and you will find a home.

By: HighSt
#4  by: Brutus   

As others have said, keep your options open. With most chapters having 140-150 last year after FR, you are bound to find some group of girls in every chapter you could see yourself calling your friends. Good luck to you.

By: Brutus

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.