facebook

block notes

by: idea

I think the one thing about sororitys like dz, axo, and chi o is that they’re all partnered with frats for block that are like them—just nice people. Maybe a bit boring but honestly would rather have a block parter with nice guys than having to watch my back with drinks all day!

No shade to sororitys that don’t have block partners either bc honestly it’s a decision made as a sorority. Overall if people could just be kind and respect the decisions that girls made, whether they’re paired with a top tier frat, a “lame” frat, or no frat at all it would just make everyone happier. Live and let live

Posted By: idea
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

Unpopular opinion: What I also like about some sororities (I won't name any) is that even when their options change/decrease they continue to be open to mixing with frats that people think are "lame", which is a dumb concept to begin with, but it's cool to want to mix with new people and everyone in Greek life. Worst case is that it's not fun and the next semester you can change plans. Stereotypes are dumb anyways, there are "cool" and "lame" people everywhere and it's just preference! Idk people trailblaze on this site about how cool or not cool each Greek org is...So maybe I'm crazy to think this???

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.